Forum

PoV-Record [2.0.5] Working again

Created 26th September 2009 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 71 72 73 74 Next »

ash

(Legend)
:D

Not directly, thats for certain. Should be possible to write a little script that moves recorded demos to another place. Iirc xzr was setting up something similar for himself recently… Or ask Google i guess.

vlm

With mklink you can link any directory on any drive to the tf folder.

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from vlm

With mklink you can link any directory on any drive to the tf folder.

yeah this works great. I have tf2 on my ssd, and my demos on my hdd

Chdata

Quoted from Chdata

[…]

This issue is still not resolved.

Useless meaning, demos that do not have an accompanying .txt with bookmarks.

I dunno if this ever got fixed, but I made a simple AHK script to delete .dem files that don’t have an accompanying .txt with the same file name.

http://pastebin.com/6uzVzUcG

Last edited by Chdata,

Jumpton

I tried both versions or P-Rec (2.05 and 2.06) and both versions cause tf2 to crash whenever I join a game. Prec is loaded correctly (I checked in the console). Prec mode is set to 3. Please help!
I have Windows 8.1.

Adidushi

SC

I have a problem, P-Rec is set to mode 2, yet it only takes screenshots of the scoreboard, and it doesn’t save any actual demos. Help?

doks

Quoted from Adidushi

I have a problem, P-Rec is set to mode 2, yet it only takes screenshots of the scoreboard, and it doesn’t save any actual demos. Help?

check if you haven`t set it to delete useless demos [without kill streaks]

aimanfire

[VS]

i put prec in the custom folder, but when i try putting in any commands it says “command unknown” and i’m not really sure why.

ElazulTF2

Prec has been working wonderfully for a year now, It is always set on recording all my demos, but sometimes it doesnt record anything even when displaying the start and end message. I have logs of the demo I’m looking for, but when I sorting out my demos by date, it’s just not there. How come this happen ?

Phnx

Quoted from ElazulTF2

Prec has been working wonderfully for a year now, It is always set on recording all my demos, but sometimes it doesnt record anything even when displaying the start and end message. I have logs of the demo I’m looking for, but when I sorting out my demos by date, it’s just not there. How come this happen ?

prec_delete_useless_demo “0”

qoznyyy

with prec_screens, is it possible to take only screenshots of scores, not status and scores?

ash

(Legend)
:D

no.

Fro Man

NOT WORKING!

Sim

(Streamer)
GM

…!

SCRUB

P-rec isnt working for me, i have the files in tf/custom as instructed. The sound folder has one item called sound.cache. the addons folder has PREC.dll, PREV.vdf, and PREC.cfg being opened by microsoft notepad. Is all of that in the correcct place? Or can the Prec.cfg not work with microsof notepad?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 71 72 73 74 Next »