Forum

New FOV Changer with Transparent Viewmodels

Created 3rd September 2012 @ 13:46

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

konr

Quoted from Casual

[…]
How does this make a difference AT ALL? Vac is not fooled by renaming a dll. It can pick up a hack loaded this way just fine.

What I’m saying is, -insecure & any attempt to prevent such things from working have NO EFFECT AT ALL on hacks. All they do is prevent people from making legitimate plugins. Cheats are completely unaffected and always will be.

Why do I have to repeat this every damn time!? >.>

Yeah, I didn’t say anything otherwise :)

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from emb

If anyone believes loading an unknown third-party DLL into their game client is perfectly safe, I have a bridge to sell you.

As a reminder, receiving a VAC ban on TF2 results in a one-year ban from all ETF2L league competitions for all your accounts.

I have news for you: Mumble loads an unauthorized 3rd party dll in your game client. It modifies various system dlls (in memory) too.

Angel

Quoted from Casual

[…]

I have news for you: Mumble loads an unauthorized 3rd party dll in your game client. It modifies various system dlls (in memory) too.

And catch some data from game DLLs (3D sound plugin).

Kvux

/./
LEGO

So..
If I use this, will I get vacced? That’s all I care about, but I’d love me some transparent viewmodels..
y/n?

Maffi

REVERTO

Quoted from Kvux

So..
If I use this, will I get vacced? That’s all I care about, but I’d love me some transparent viewmodels..
y/n?

I guess you’ll be avaible to use it for a while. But not forever.

AnAkkk

Quoted from Casual

[…]

XFire, ESL Wire and any client that allow you to take screenshots or have in-game overlays as well.

alba

duplo

Quoted from Kvux

So..
y/n?

if you know that there are a risk tto get vac banned and you dont wanna get vac banned then dont use it until valve says anything else, if they will ever do

alba

duplo

wondering aswell what the launch option “-p4” means and exactly what it does. just curious

george

Quoted from alba

wondering aswell what the launch option “-p4” means and exactly what it does. just curious

I guess that’s just specific launch option for this very special “plugin” but I might be wrong.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from alba

The game allows a 3rd party DLL named “p4lib.dll” to be loaded. There is no such DLL coming with the game per default, so you are not replacing any game DLL.

The game will try to load a p4lib.dll, no idea what the purpose of this dll is. EDIT: Scrap that, it’s SFM related.

If you’re wondering how you can find out such a thing without knowing what it does, that’s easy: analyze the game binaries and xref all LoadLibrary references. Notice at some point it does LoadLibrary( “p4lib.dll” ); analyze further to figure out under which conditions that code is executed (adding -p4 to the command line).

alba

duplo

well casual not everyone knows does stuff, i cant write script at all so :)

rockie

f*ck this shit, i hope everyone uses this will get vac-banned :/

maidu

SOLAR
9F

I remember with the old plugin you could use picmip 16 or something, does this thingy have it aswell?

george

How do I manage to run this via lawena recording tool anyone please?

Askior

swimp

Can someone tell me what is freakin different by using no vm or a transparent vm?
Did it really change something?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »