Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 56 57 58 ... 61 Next »

ash

(Legend)
:D

Does it record your STV demos though?

JoeTea

Nope, that’s the issue! As far as I can see it should yet nothing is saved into my servers’ tf folder (which I believe to be the default) after a comp game is completed. This is true for both UGC and ETF2L configs.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Check with your server provider.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Is anyone else who is running on Windows is having a problem when capping the last point of the map? Because all my servers are crashing because of TFTrue on the last point :D

AnAkkk

I’ve released a small update that fix the crash on windows servers.

Luop90

My server is crashing with the update today.

Anyone else having problems with it?

loopster

Same here

AnAkkk

It’s fixed on Linux, will fix on Windows later today.

AnAkkk

Update (4.64):
– Fixed crash after latest TF2 update

Luop90

Fantastic!

Re-installing now…

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I’ve seen at least twice in the last two days on TF2Pickup logs failing to upload with the error failed parsing at line xxx.

I guess that is a logs.tf error?

Last edited by Admirable,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Admirable

I’ve seen at least twice in the last two days on TF2Pickup logs failing to upload with the error failed parsing at line xxx.

This is happening because you restart the game(mp_tournament_restart) by all players going spectator. I don’t know if this thing is even possible to be fixed, but lets wait for anakin’s answer. :)

AnAkkk

Quoted from Admirable

Well yes. What’s the line which it fails to parse?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

Well yes. What’s the line which it fails to parse?

i can provide you a log file…i haven’t seen failing the log file myself though..but when people ask me to upload file, the logs.tf website says that fails in parsing the log file. :/
Also it does fix when you find the line where the last player goes to spectator and delete all previous logs.

AnAkkk

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
i can provide you a log file…i haven’t seen failing the log file myself though..but when people ask me to upload file, the logs.tf website says that fails in parsing the log file. :/
Also it does fix when you find the line where the last player goes to spectator and delete all previous logs.

Yes, if you can provide one it would be great :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 56 57 58 ... 61 Next »