Forum

ESH: Sennheiser Challenge €500 cash.

Created 15th February 2010 @ 16:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

demsii

EPA

Quoted from minimoose

He changed his view because it was 20 minutes into the next round.

Yep, understandable, but if he didn’t agree with what I said, don’t you think he would’ve told me on irc to just restart the round and play with 7/6/5 minutes left? :)

minimoose

No, because we went to him about it 25 minutes earlier, and since it hadn’t already been sorted out I guess he thought, “fuck this I’ll just give a default”. He said to me afterwards that he couldn’t confirm either story in the time required to keep the cup in sync.

I cba to talk about this anymore, any other team would have just said sorry and restarted the round when our player came back, I think people know that you treated this incident in a less than friendly approach. Oh well, its what people have come to expect of you demsi.

Last edited by minimoose,

kaidus

WiK?

Enoughs enough guys, seriously now. Thread derailed to your hearts content, go somewhere else with it :x.

Last edited by kaidus,

minimoose

Quoted from minimoose

I cba to talk about this anymore

demsii

EPA

Quoted from minimoose

No, because we went to him about it 25 minutes earlier, and since it hadn’t already been sorted out I guess he thought, “fuck this I’ll just give a default”. He said to me afterwards that he couldn’t confirm either story in the time required to keep the cup in sync.

I cba to talk about this anymore, any other team would have just said sorry and restarted the round when our player came back, I think people know that you treated this incident in a less than friendly approach. Oh well, its what people have come to expect of you demsi.

Trying to jump on the bandwagon to get the trolls out makes you look rather pathetic. Don’t you think that if it was a simple matter that it would’ve been sorted in less than 25 minutes or if he agreed with you that he would’ve just said “restart it”?

Assuming and talking about what other teams do don’t mean shit either. We started the cup with 5 players, we didn’t cry about a pause or nothing, we just played. Prozak crashes every now and then, never, ever, do we ask for a pause, we just play, shit happens.

Stop trying to argue about the admin’s decision, everyone can see the demo, let them judge for their selves, it’s just even more amusing that you shoved all of that aside to argue about how we would’ve been more “fair” in your favor.

If you cba to talk about it anymore, try stopping to reply. It helps.

Moving on.

Last edited by demsii,

minimoose

No, Denuesbeer said that to me in IRC when I complained about it. I wasn’t aware there was any bandwagon about the decision being changed due to time restrictions.

It wouldn’t have been in our favor, we would have been 3-1 down with 7 minutes to go, it’s just that it would have been started from where we tried to pause, e.g, the round end. I am not trying to rally anyone else to argue for me, since personally, I don’t see you as an opponent, all you try and do is undermine what I say, but it doesn’t work ;)

I will continue arguing as long as you keep on spewing out crap, I really don’t mind.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from minimoose

No, Denuesbeer said that to me in IRC when I complained about it. I wasn’t aware there was any bandwagon about the decision being changed due to time restrictions.

Seems that yet once again you are completely clueless as of what I’m talking about. Try reading next time, it helps.

Edit: And if it’s not working, why the f* you still replying?

Last edited by demsii,

minimoose

Read my posts as well, I never said it was a simple matter, he couldn’t have done it in 25 minutes since he couldn’t confirm the 2 sides of the arguments within the time frame we had.

Who cares if you played on with 5 players against a div 5/6 team? That doesn’t mean you can stop us from pausing does it? You are unbelievably stupid.

Quoted from minimoose

I will continue arguing as long as you keep on spewing out crap, I really don’t mind.

This is going to go on forever it seems.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from minimoose

Read my posts as well, I never said it was a simple matter, he couldn’t have done it in 25 minutes since he couldn’t confirm the 2 sides of the arguments within the time frame we had.

Who cares if you played on with 5 players against a div 5/6 team? That doesn’t mean you can stop us from pausing does it? You are unbelievably stupid.

The only stupid one here is you. Once again you only selectively pick out the part you can contradict . If you had half a braincell and would read, you see I wasn’t only talking about just that match, but gave you an example.

And like I said, stop discussing the admin’s decision? You obviously don’t get it?

I would stop replying, but then again I’m very allergic to stupid shit and you seem to have triggered my allergy really badly.

Last edited by demsii,

minimoose

Quoted from demsii

[…]

The only stupid one here is you. Once again you only selectively pick out the part you can contradict . If you had half a braincell and would read, you see I wasn’t only talking about just that match, but gave you an example.

And like I said, stop discussing the admin’s decision? You obviously don’t get it?

I would stop replying, but then again I’m very allergic to stupid shit and you seem to have triggered my allergy really badly.

Ok, so what haven’t I answered?

I wasn’t ‘discussing’ the admin decision, I was stating what they said to me.

I have laid the facts down, and all you have said about the actual problem is that you ignored the admins first decision.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from minimoose

[…]

Ok, so what haven’t I answered?

I wasn’t ‘discussing’ the admin decision, I was stating what they said to me.

I have laid the facts down, and all you have said about the actual problem is that you ignored the admins first decision.

Not really, but that would require you reading my posts which seems to be an ability you lack.

Last edited by demsii,

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

ur stupid

no ur stupid

no u

stfu noob

STUPID

ARGHSGSAJGJASGJASGKSASGASLg;asglsag;ssa[g,asgasgasg

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

I’ve locked this and I’ll lock any other new topics relating to it until I’ve had a chance to read them all and work out whether any of you have anything worth saying. Wind your necks in!

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Excellent final. Congratulations on the win idk?

Tsu

RaWr ::

nice final. gg

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »