rtan

-9w-

signed up

huhystah

anyone need a sub?

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Get together and make a mix team.

If you guys ever want esport heaven to take tf2 seriously then we have to get 32 by tomorrow night!

techtron

my team will sign up when zip here :)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Make sure when signing up you have at least 6 players registered (with SteamIDs!) in a TF2 “squad” within your “clan” on the site.

Check out the fully signed up teams here!

GO GO GUERILLA MARKETING!
SPAM YOUR FRIENDS LIST UNTIL THEY ALL SIGN UP OR BLOCK YOU!

Last edited by Admirable,

FADe

Could of done with it starting a week or so later. Alot of men don’t return to activity till the 4th, the night of the cup :[

reCon

19/32 ( bump )….

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Could of done with it starting a week or so later. Alot of men don’t return to activity till the 4th, the night of the cup :[

what could be a better way to return to activity than an awesome 1 night cup? :D

psunfragga

cc//

exactly our thinking too.

On the way to having cc// signed up for some fun.

We may need a sub soldier so please /q jonni or myself – clear comms is all I’m requiring :>

Last edited by psunfragga,

Randdalf

(0v0)

I’d have thought an ETF2L news post was in order like the first one (and this one is bigger!), not a small forum topic :/

Last edited by Randdalf,

sajh

[j]\\\'
[j]'

arrrrr, we will try to field a team for this, waiting for confirmation on whether a merc is allowed or not since we still have a gap to fill since pace went inactive:)

fluffy

brz

Looking for team to play with.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

I’d have thought an ETF2L news post was in order like the first one (and this one is bigger!), not a small forum topic :/

The first newspost was just to announce ESH and raise awareness, so people would know about it. ETF2L is a host for TF2 tournaments, not a place to advertise tournaments from other organizations. They don’t post about ESL’s new season starting either. That is what the coverage sites are for. You’ll notice that the large coverage sites (resupply, onlinegamer, tfportal) have written about this cup. That, along with this forum topic, should be enough. ESH is not ETF2L, and we don’t want to pretend it is.

JimmyBreeze

k^m

arrrrr, we will try to field a team for this, waiting for confirmation on whether a merc is allowed or not since we still have a gap to fill since pace went inactive:)

You can use whoever you want as long as they’re on your ESH roster, so arrange your merc/sub beforehand and get them to join your roster and you’re good to go.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »