THG
HL

It is clearly kovacs, only flaming himself to get the suspicion off ;p

RaCio

GoT²

Somebody here reads gotfrag.

Silly DnD clone :3

EDIT:
So that leaves us with Agron, kovacs and arx right?

Last edited by RaCio,

agron

Relic

EDIT:

no. I’m such an attention whore I’d just talk about me.
Good stuff btw.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

EDIT:

no. I’m such an attention whore I’d just talk about me.
Good stuff btw.

Make a blog about yourself Agron!

Akasazh

THG
HL

EDIT:

moose, more, fragga and jh aswell

Last edited by Akasazh,

sajh

[j]\\\'
[j]'

i think it might be sajh! or someone not even remotely connected to him..

good read though :)

Last edited by sajh,

oblivion

Lol epic read, does it have to end with a picture of a cat? :(

It wouldn’t have been any good if it wasn’t so rude :D.

Last edited by oblivion,

yellowfellow

F13

Hmm… Those posts in the blog caused some butthurt. And created a good incentive to change at personal level: first and foremost to acknowledge those sad, but true facts (it requires to be a man); and then to eradicate the bad “traits” that were mentioned.

P.S. Short, pithy posts > Long [many unpleasant words including “boring”] posts with [many unpleasant words including “unwanted”] opinions.

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

EDIT:

Not a single person in that list is capable of writing with such eloquence.. back to the drawing board, lads.

Wiiking

i would actually enjoy this if it wasnt for the anno post :(

Arnold

DAKKA

He is right for the most part, don’t particularly like the need to insult people but i guess it’s the only way to get your point across. At least he has good intentions.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

You want to rant and rave and love debate whilst bringing content to TF2, get yourself a voice decoder that you can make work through Vent and I will put the radio up for you to stream over. :p

As for the comment in there about Fortress Forum and such. More casters were asked for, nobody in TF2 apparently wanted to step up and do any coverage.

SuperFly-

DANMARK

tf2street or whatever u call yourself. Didn’t really wanna get in the middle of this cus it seems attention whorish to me but its made a huge fuss. Most pathetic thing is the first post u made was just about spouting shit at other players (“I REMIND YOU DEAR READERS THIS IS THE SAVIOUR OF TF2 SPEAKING”). I’m not quite convinced that’s the right approach.

I dunno if you’re one person or more, but the way you barge in and claim you’re the saviour of the TF2 Community… I’m not quite sure if I should laugh or cry (so I did both.)

But at the end of it all, to be quite honest, it looks more like you’re trying to be the “Paris Hilton” of TF2 – More than the self proclaimed “Saviour”.

Last edited by SuperFly-,

Silan

(Actual Size)

Good blog until you started defending it and trying to be serious about your lolrant.

You seem to have real motivation, but when you post as anon you end up with a discussion about you, instead of your motivation. I don’t know if thats the purpose, but either way you have failed.

Anyway, fun read, but i don’t see this moving TF2 anywhere in its current state.

Haunter

EDIT:

when he said “its 1:34” it was gmt, so that leaves u with .uk or .pt, and his english is good, so, uk :d

i like to read his blog tho :D

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 40 Next »