ur a cunt since tfc days :D

appe

f5

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

DukeNukemsDick

Niggles

Mr Street X, or whatever you choose your “nom de guerre” as, although I do admire the stand you take, and the points you bring up about the game and the people behind the game, I feel I must bring up a point about your writing style.

In writing the posts that you have made, and the ideas behind your post, you obviously had a purpose or an ideal that you wished to bring about. But with your constant “whining” and your personal attacks upon people without reference, you have failed to bring objectivity to your posts, and as such you come across as someone with a grudge. Had your points not been subjective, and had they been structured constructively with a purpose beyond grief or retribution, then they would have been received with more interest and less refutation than they have done. Perhaps your next blog can be a truly magnificent piece?

Although, I am quite amused that no admins have “weighed in” on this issue, and that noone has refuted your analysis of the situation within the leagues and the divisions.

I do wish you the best of luck, your posts were amusin’ enough.

tf2street

Good night, my friends. It is now 1:24 AM and my eyes are grown tired. Before I part for the night, I gift you all that my mind can process.

Cheers,
Mr. Y

Last edited by tf2street,

ouch

kind of awesome blog but kind of akward aswell

saiboat

i love this guy and hope he continues what hes doing; +1 for match reports and stuff like that :D
i will immediately hate him though if he ever says smth bad about rats or me! ;)

hocz

[MIPC]

It’s Mr. Isellmycomp@ebay or BASH!

Renegade

Imperial

Its nice to be included.

KOVACS

YAAASSSS.

reCon

The Stuff is from Jimmy but i dont know who this write…

We will see us Mr. X!

Insanity

X(

It was a backlash from skyride after some negative feedback in his recruitment thread

First I lol’d at this thread, then I lol’d harder at this post.

Bee

xoxo

“Debate is genuinely an art, one which can be learned and perfected. I have gone beyond the need for normal debate. I am a master.”

Haha, what fucking book is this mysterious character we all seem to know ripping off. Well it sure as hell is working on me, im sold! MORE MORE MORE

Dny

T2P

I LIEK TURTLES.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

lol

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 40 Next »