Forum

TF2 Blows, Here's Why updated!

Created 22nd September 2009 @ 20:47

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 Next »

tf2street

If someone is intelligent enough to crack this case, then they surely deserve something, but I know not what.

What would it mean to figure me out? Attribute a name to me. Pretend you know my personality when I am not being “tf2street.” What am I like? Is it different? Is it the same? Am I somehow friendlier? More cruel? Really – what changes when you find out my name and does it matter? Demourge can rage on me all he likes, discussing how I am a coward and how if I were a true man I would say this with the courage that he possesses (yes sir, it takes an intense amount of bravery to call someone a cunt over the internet purely for the sake of calling them a cunt). But what you will soon realize is, nothing about my identity matters. What matters is the content.

If you figure me out, you will have won the prize of failing to comprehend the true meaning of A Name.

Cheers,
Mr. X

AnimaL

[02:01] ITS MICK
[02:01] lol
[02:02] mick’s would be blablabla bla blablabla sentence bla merde putain blab blalbla WE WON EVERY TROPHY IN 14 YEARS OF TF2 balblal blalb putain merde

©dunc

Last edited by AnimaL,

eoN^

Its Berserker….

Guessing from the “yes sir” bit :£

fJack

k^m

Gryzor. (not trolling, I think it really could be)

Don’t take this as an insult if it isn’t you G.

dunc

infs
dp.

Gryzor’s English is utter ballsack even on the rare occasions he’s sober. Definitely not him.

_Ben

;?

It was a backlash from skyride after some negative feedback in his recruitment thread

dunc

infs
dp.

edit: nm

Last edited by dunc,

Skyride

DUCS

It was a backlash from skyride after some negative feedback in his recruitment thread

What negative feedback may that be? Besides the lovely john carters post (heart you guys all really <3 ) I don't see one bit of negative feedback there. ;)

xzr

this blog went straight to my faves

GangsterAlgot

On a related note: V for Vendetta rules!!!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Can we have like match reviews and such from you mr tf2street.

julieN1

cQr

-[ 00:49.41 ]- -( eoN^ ): Msised out words etc

gotcha.

also, the guy clearly has good english, that could help a bit.

but i really don’t care who it is as long as he keeps posting good stuff. :)

Sekhel

[02:01] ITS MICK
[02:01] lol
[02:02] mick’s would be blablabla bla blablabla sentence bla merde putain blab blalbla WE WON EVERY TROPHY IN 14 YEARS OF TF2 balblal blalb putain merde

©dunc

Epic

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

damn the cats.. i want m0re! (huuuuh!?)

demsii

EPA

If someone is intelligent enough to crack this case, then they surely deserve something, but I know not what.

What would it mean to figure me out? Attribute a name to me. Pretend you know my personality when I am not being “tf2street.” What am I like? Is it different? Is it the same? Am I somehow friendlier? More cruel? Really – what changes when you find out my name and does it matter? Demourge can rage on me all he likes, discussing how I am a coward and how if I were a true man I would say this with the courage that he possesses (yes sir, it takes an intense amount of bravery to call someone a cunt over the internet purely for the sake of calling them a cunt). But what you will soon realize is, nothing about my identity matters. What matters is the content.

If you figure me out, you will have won the prize of failing to comprehend the true meaning of A Name.

Cheers,
Mr. X

If you make claim to have “content”, at least make an effort to research your content, what you do good sir is trolling. But as a great man once said: Whatever.

If you get off by this sort of thing and get away by it because you think you can “hide” yourself under a “SUPERSECRET SPYIDENTITY”, be my guest. You have my blessing.

If people think I’m a cunt, so be it, I certainly won’t sleep less cuz of it. Less crying and more playing plz. kthxbai.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 Next »