Forum

i37 - 11 weeks & only 116 tickets left

Created 21st May 2009 @ 10:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yeah Akill should upload some photos of our pro camping area last time :> got tent city coverd wth our £12 gazebo from argos, legenary. Any of you guys are welcome to camp with us if you want, its always awesome espcially in summer to have a bbq, drink beer and a lil bit of footy if lan death hasnt struck :>.
But jones you have to promise me that you wont get too excited as there are sheep not to far away from us :D, dont want reports of a midnight cattle sodomizer at stoneleigh ;).

My advise – buy a 12 quid tent from asda and you’re all sorted

Jones

I’m going to smash you at the pint gunning competition!

We’ll settle this like men :p

Currently seated around N-40 opposite our css teams. Tempted to join you guys.. will see what the others want to do.

fJack

k^m

“we’re near the doors so we wont stink like css players in summer :>.”

haha :D

might take you up on that tapley, beer & bbq sounds ace.

btw… LAN death?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

lan death = Being sat on your arse in a hall of several hundered sweaty nerds for hours upon hours, only eating rustlers microwaved burgers and beer, not getting enough sleep, the npumping yourself full of caffine and then trying to move more than 10 yards without getting puffed out :>.

Edit: If Josh is camping make sure all valuables are locked away in your car.

N/A

RaWr ::

Think i’ll be camping this time round.. I’ve got £0

dunc

infs
dp.

numlocked going i37?

N/A

numlocked going i37?

Prang.

SfynX

T2P

should be good fun at i37, i35 for me was a rly good experience to see the voices in my head actually have bodies =]

cyaz there

Edd

T2P

looks great, im going. currently at AU-11

Fragm3nt3d

Animate

i will be there nvc

N/A

should be good fun at i37, i35 for me was a rly good experience to see the voices in my head actually have bodies =]

cyaz there

Yeah first LANs are always really good. i33 was my first was awesome! :)

fJack

k^m

cyaz there

Yeah first LANs are always really good. i33 was my first was awesome! :)

this will be my first, go easy on me :]

anyone who’s going feel free to add me to steam friends, will be nice to put faces to names.

Inexistence

Üb

i33 was my first too, back in FD. Fun times. nvc I’ve gotten Nymth to give you my seat number. Looking forward to it and I’ll be joining you camping guys :D

Bones

[SAS]
[SAS]

Just booked / paid / got my seat tonight

My [SAS] crew are on AU-12 to AU-17

Cyaz there

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »