Forum

Fantasy TF2

Created 4th May 2015 @ 12:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »

Gentleman Jon

Quoted from aura

season is almost over and hafficool still costs more than flippy come on

Although the mechanism is crude it’s the market that decides, apparently the price point for both players is so attractive both their values are rising.

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

haffi’s better than me tho

damneasy

Why am i gaining in price??

Gentleman Jon

Quoted from damneasy

Why am i gaining in price??

A lot of people seem to have picked you up at some point as a value buy, then blew their transfers before it became clear you weren’t playing so couldn’t sell.

I’m wondering whether allowing another transfer in a 7 day period might be a good idea to increase people’s ability to have a transfer in tactical reserve.

Phnx

add Mike, KnoxXx and Kiler4Fun :P

damneasy

Quoted from Gentleman Jon

[…]
A lot of people seem to have picked you up at some point as a value buy, then blew their transfers before it became clear you weren’t playing so couldn’t sell.

I’m wondering whether allowing another transfer in a 7 day period might be a good idea to increase people’s ability to have a transfer in tactical reserve.

Nice bait :D

Gentleman Jon

The weekly winners are in

ESEA Week 7

omochi’s team heyheyhey take 1st (0 players from froyo or Ascent)
Antecedent’s team Anthill take 2nd
Rys’s team aaa get 3rd

ETF2L Week 5

ATOMiC’s team mamki take 1st
Neon’s team juu get 2nd
kaptain’s team ye get 3rd (no player’s from his own team, Dogs’s medic, clearly throwing for killstreak kits)

I’m adding these players for prize distribution round about now

New weekly competitions

ESEA week 8 is open, create your team here:
http://beta.fantasytf2.com/PlayerTeam/Create?seasonid=5&name=&weekid=7

ETF2L Week 6 is open, create your team here:
http://beta.fantasytf2.com/PlayerTeam/Create?seasonid=6&name=&weekid=8

KnOxXx, Mike and Kiler4fun have been added to the ETF2L game. Although Kiler4fun is currently rostered with TLR as backup I think it’s generally accepted that he’ll be moving to Reason. If it doesn’t happen I’ll change his team to TLR.

Gentleman Jon

All prizes should have been distributed except for Antecedent who I’m having trouble messaging. Get in touch to claim your fantasy swag!

Gentleman Jon

For the players of the ESEA games Ash is confirmed as yet another new Froyotech pocket soldier, and is currently available at a very reasonable price ;)

Gentleman Jon

The Danger Dogs vs Fenneks game in 2 hours is the first game of this week’s ETF2L fantasy game so if you haven’t made your team, do it now or face an insurmountable handicap in the quest for killstreak kits:

http://beta.fantasytf2.com/PlayerTeam/Create?seasonid=6&name=&weekid=8

Gentleman Jon

A little late in the day, but alfa has been added to the available soldiers in the ESEA competition for the last knockings of the regular season if anyone is looking for a wildcard.

Just so it’s clear I’m looking at ending these competitions at the end of the regular season and running another mini-comp for the playoffs themselves. Depends on the scheduling details which still seem a little confused, but that’s the plan so far.

Gentleman Jon

The economy has been updated

ESEA

http://beta.fantasytf2.com/player/pricechanges/5

B4nny’s price continues to rise unabated, along with team mate Duwatna and new soldier Ash. All 5 fragging classes from Ascent have gained in momentum in the fallout from their win over Froyotech, while Shade’s price has gone into reverse. Amongst the medics phorofor and 23_skidoo continue to appreciate. Investors are also starting to move in the direction of Cyzer.

Dropped players and dropped teams constitute much of the price falls, but almost no one has touched alfa yet after his late introduction to the game. In general there’s something of a trend to drop players from lower teams probably stimulated by Fantasy team budgets increasing allowing them to luxuriate in more players from dominant rosters.

ETF2L

http://beta.fantasytf2.com/player/pricechanges/6

The ETF2L market has had some big new entries with Mike, Kiler4fun and KnOxXx entering the fray as part of the the big changes to the Reason roster. The Mike factor, albeit on roamer, may have something to do with the pace of Tek’s appreciation slackening a bit. Kaptain’s price also continues it’s steady rise as well as relative new boy Qnx. The scout of choice is still Atomic, but the rush of money for Forsak3n must have come away disappointed this week. The preferred demomen are Death and spudd.

As you might expect wltrs, skeej and zoob have all lost value as Fantasy teams get rid of them asap, and damneasy’s price gains have been reversed. Amongst the high profile players Stark and Hafficool’s prices are now being adjusted downwards, while KnOxXx’s entry price wasn’t attractive, although given the points he earned this week perhaps this isn’t entirely justified. Ryb and Zebbosai’s price drops have ended. Similarly to ESEA we see quite a pronounced exodus from lower placed teams.

I’ll announce winners and get next week’s games rolling later today.

Last edited by Gentleman Jon,

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

i can have qnx, scrab, sheepy and spudd on my team, without getting an error.
maybe qnx isnt registered for dogs or something?

Phnx

Quoted from .kr4tos

i can have qnx, scrab, sheepy and spudd on my team, without getting an error.
maybe qnx isnt registered for dogs or something?

WHY DO YOU MENTION THIS!?

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Phnx

WHY DO YOU MENTION THIS!?

because there is a limit to how many players from one team you can have

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »