Forum

#pixeltf2.highlander?

Created 8th June 2012 @ 19:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

ince

Quoted from TheSucker

I support this idea. But if this does get created, please do not launch it without the ability for medics to befriend at least one player in the pickup. I fear it’d be hard getting medics and sometimes heavies to play without that ability.

We all know who can take madic if sth. happens :P

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

North America has a similiar thing which is gaining popularity after a slow start. On average these days you see least half a dozen HL pickups a day, more on a weekend.

Slliter

Excellent idea. Also snipers are not the most wanted class, it actually depends on the map, who would want to play sniper on crossant ?

Death

Nice idea.I support it

Acky

EASY
Labi

great idea and it would not be only snipers/scouts as there are a lot of players that like to play variety of classes and sometimes maybe want a break from their 6v6 responsibilities! I`d personally !spy all the time :D

walters

Its hard to get 12 peoples for pickup but 18 it will be hard.

Beef

Dawson

!pyro

Squirry

nNT ≠

I would like to comment that there’s so much people that still doesn’t know pixeltf2.pickup. Indeed I would like to see in a near future, in the top page, just like a banner, like “Forum”, Recruitment”, where u can go directly to pixelpickup information, rules…u know, like a sponsor, and then the people who doesn’t know anything about that, they could discover it.

Ofc, with a new in the index page :]

Leif

It would be really cool, do it!

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Squirry

I would like to comment that there’s so much people that still doesn’t know pixeltf2.pickup. Indeed I would like to see in a near future, in the top page, just like a banner, like “Forum”, Recruitment”, where u can go directly to pixelpickup information, rules…u know, like a sponsor, and then the people who doesn’t know anything about that, they could discover it.

Ofc, with a new in the index page :]

If someone in ETF2L was interested in setting that up I’d be more than happy to help out.

Squirry

nNT ≠

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

If someone in ETF2L was interested in setting that up I’d be more than happy to help out.

The only we need to do is just make them listen us :DDD

PS: http://etf2l.org/forum/feedback/topic-21662/?recent=388497

Last edited by Squirry,

Brov

yes please :3

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

I fully support this and i’m sure that there are enough people out there for this to happen. This is an amazing idea.

Contact #tf2.pug.nahl this is the NA HL pickup channel and they have a nice bot where team captains pick the teams and people signup to multiple classes and then get picked based on preference.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Brov

yes please :3

Alx

SNSD-jjang ♥

Sounds like a good idea.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/colony9v9 could try to get this group to make an announcement about it. People gather quite often there, 370 members. Plenty of highlander people. Get them into the channel and you have a good base.

Last edited by Alx,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »