Forum

ETF2L Collaboration with Pixel Pickup

Created 9th June 2012 @ 11:34

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Squirry

nNT ≠

Hello guys.
My name is Squirry, and I’m one of thousands who just discovered this amazing service little time ago, though pixelpickup was established maybe for long time.

Anyways, as u know, lately TF2Lobby has been fucked up, and it’s hardly impossible to seek one pretty good and balanced lobby, and as everyone knows, with communication, so the only matches that we could seek is mixes or with our team, but…they’re people who doesn’t have team, or doesn’t have mixers in friends.

I’m pretty sure that most of the people here doesn’t know Pixel Pickup. So I’m writing u, because I really would like to see more colaboration of ETF2L with PixelPickup.
And I thought in one propose.

We could do a section like “Forum”, “Recruitment”, with Pixel Pickup support. And I thought in sub-sections like:

-Introduction
-Join Pixel Pickup
-Rules
-Contact

And then you just have to go to ETF2L, and join with ur username in Pixel Pickup and follow the normal steps :] U know, add class and wait haha :D

With that we could do a little new in the index page to introduce the players who to use pixelpickup and why we use it.

I’m pretty sure if we follow that idea, the pickups may will be more popular :DDD
So it’s only an idea.

PD: As Skyride said in the other topic, he’d more than happy to help out, and I know that I’m a single player, but I really would like to help you with that aswell.

Anyways, thanks for reading, hoping an answer.
Cheerzz

Mockingjay / Squirry / Mike

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

I think setting up a subforum for pixel at ETF2L and forum mod rights for the pixel admins might work – if the pixel admins want it.

Squirry

nNT ≠

Yea, that’s true aswell. But maybe one banner in the top page, would be awesome too, maybe next to “Other” or next to “ETF2L”
I think the admins want.

Skyride

DUCS

I’m at work right now, but I definitely think this is something that could work.

We do have this website that I set up and add to on a semi-regular basis, but it honestly doesn’t get that much in the way of hits.

I think it’s a little bit of an exagerration to say “most” people don’t know about pixel pickup, but a lot more awareness would definitely be a good thing.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Skyride

I’m at work right now, but I definitely think this is something that could work.

We do have this website that I set up and add to on a semi-regular basis, but it honestly doesn’t get that much in the way of hits.

I think it’s a little bit of an exagerration to say “most” people don’t know about pixel pickup, but a lot more awareness would definitely be a good thing.

Most public communities’ members don’t really bother reading the forum’s discussions, especially the 6v6 section ones, so a global advertisement will certainly catch people’s attention. Adding a highlander specific pickup channel would have the same consequence, except it would rather rise the awareness about the channel’s existence rather than attract people to it.

Skyride

DUCS

Spoke to Crasp last night, now we have a nice link in the sponsor bar! :)

Rinta

Quoted from Skyride

We do have this website

Now just need to make some kind of introduction page to link to, cause following the link on the sidebar to see a shiny picture of Original doesn’t really help to understand what pickups are about :P

upd:
compare to this -> http://pubcomp.com/

Last edited by Rinta,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Suggest recolouring of Pixel logo. Yellow hard to handle on this background D:

Squirry

nNT ≠

Quoted from Admirable

Suggest recolouring of Pixel logo. Yellow hard to handle on this background D:

+1 Maybe same colour than the banners, or maybe like the blue background

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Suggest using the winner of the banner contest to redesign etf2l, thus the pixel banner can stay.

Skyride

DUCS

Ye just re-did the logo with a very slight edge stroke, sent it to Crasp, looks a lot easier on the eyes.

[img key=imgposter]http://i.imgur.com/UbkKl.png[/img]

Last edited by Skyride,

Vlijm

UbeR |

I don leik this channl they admin ban me no reason why this hef to happen? I jus wan play game

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Skyride

Ye just re-did the logo with a very slight edge stroke, sent it to Crasp, looks a lot easier on the eyes.

[img key=imgposter]http://i.imgur.com/UbkKl.png[/img]

Looks loads better, good job.

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

html width=”160″
+
original image width: 195px
=
blurry mess.

Add A Reply Pages: 1