Created 16th January 2009 @ 19:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »

Black_Bob

[DA]

Appe crazy have allready signed up i posted earlier to say we had :P

So thats only another 13 clans left from the UK

xtala

TF2 in 7th place, was 5th this afternoon :(
We need more teams so Mick can finally get some money and buy some food.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

I will see if we (9 Men) can find the time to fit this league in, if we can we will sign up.

Akill

I checked the rulings ppl, and im sure some of you already know, the team managers can hold as many teams for the open division as they want. so if your an international/mainland european team just SIGN UP ANYWAY!

Theres a large amount of UK players already listed, including myself that are willing to do this service for your team, for the tf2 community, for esports!

Mick-

i dont care about the money xtala , but yes , i want to see TF2 getting lan tournament..

Chubbsta

Come on guys, sign up, there are loads of ppl offering to help out the european teams, so you have no excuse!! TF2 is being beaten by CoD4 ffs :o

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Willing to stand in as manager for any .eu teams that need it.

Cmon people sign up this is gonna be huge for TF2!! :D

Rasta

[HA]

Well, I didn’t talk with my mates upto now, but I m sure we will help with a league-join, too, as long as we can find someone from the UK, who will be our “manager” at this league.

So if there is a nice and handsome person (perhaps someone I already know) somewhere out there, it would be nice if he will contact me at irc (#herbsarmy) or over steam.

[HA]Rasta

wer

tfortress.no

we (pul kai) consider joining, need a uk team manager to sign us up.
contact kattkuk in #pulkai

xtala

Just spam around abit in IRC, tons of people willing to help you out :)

seppo

http://www.enemydown.eu/news/150
http://www.enemydown.eu/news/151

“Teams have until January 25th to get their full squads signed up in the Open Division titles in order for their squads to be counted towards the final tally, however teams will still have until February 6th to register to play.”

Better hurry up only 5 days left from what i understood from this :P Its bit confusing because this http://www.enemydown.eu/tournaments/5/details implies that signups close feb 18?

wer

tfortress.no

one thing.. how do i add clan members?
cant find it anywhere :(

Rele

Is it possible to have multiple team managers? We got an UK players in our team, however I dont think he has ever been leader or something and it could be quite difficult or something, but if we only need a UK player just to be “the chef” and another one (the regular leader) can do the rest it would be fine.

skinnie

TCM

cant join this league cause the fucking site keeps saying i cant change the status of any player

AAL

TaR

Do you have to be of british nationality or is it enough to be a resident with a permanent address here?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »