Forum

#pixeltf2.pickup

Created 8th February 2011 @ 18:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 24 Next »

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

I know of plenty of below div 3 people who could perform at a standard much higher then the div they are in. Also even if they lack some of finer parts of the game it would be a great oppotunity for those in higher divs to give advice during a game. And by that I don’t mean berate, but suggest if someone is failing jumps as demo to BL mid, that they go choke instead and sticky train or that they go balc and spam from there etc.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Tapley ❤

The moment you start the segregation again, or denying div5/6 players access even if they have mic/gamesense/skill then the activity of this pickup will just die.

Don’t worry, its not even on the cards no matter how much whine there is about it.

huhystah

Just to clarify:

Basically in this pickup everyone can play. So from div 5 to premier division. Division 6 players are able to play as well, but they get tempinvite and if they do well in few pickups he’s either accepted or kicked if he didn’t do that well and also please respect players even if they’re from division 6/5/4 and you’re high player, imagine yourself in their position if you would get trolled for missing rocket or something. So be nice, we want this pickup to be active and nice. Not some troll place where you can have fun trolling lower division players ;)

Bonkers

just saw huhy’s post, thank dude, cleared up alot of questions

Last edited by Bonkers,

Swarlz

Quoted from huhystah

Just to clarify:

Basically in this pickup everyone can play. So from div 5 to premier division. Division 6 players are able to play as well, but they get tempinvite and if they do well in few pickups he’s either accepted or kicked if he didn’t do that well and also please respect players even if they’re from division 6/5/4 and you’re high player, imagine yourself in their position if you would get trolled for missing rocket or something. So be nice, we want this pickup to be active and nice. Not some troll place where you can have fun trolling lower division players ;)

What if they’re female huhy? :p

ups

Quoted from Tapley ❤

The moment you start the segregation again, or denying div5/6 players access even if they have mic/gamesense/skill then the activity of this pickup will just die.

Pretty much, since the only demand for pixelpickup is coming from those players only.

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

What if they’re female huhy? :p

So you did have that sex change operation after all. Congrats sis.

rtan

-9w-

you should have the temp invite automatically run out after 2 weeks or so, then the admins have to manually add the player if he/she was good enough.

means no shitty player will get through the net and ruin the experience for everyone else.

ups

Quoted from rtan

you should have the temp invite automatically run out after 2 weeks or so, then the admins have to manually add the player if he/she was good enough.

means no shitty player will get through the net and ruin the experience for everyone else.

And in those two weeks that player is free to roam the waves of chaos.

Stew

Quoted from CrashSite

I know of plenty of below div 3 people who could perform at a standard much higher then the div they are in.

Like me :DDDD

Bonkers

One of the rules should be no fanboying, played a lobby the other day with a guy from div 2, a div 5 was like OMG I LUVS U and the high div guy left as he kept getting friend invites, i don’t know whether the div 5 was trolling but it was very annoying not just for the div 2 but for everyone else aswell

huhystah

Quoted from Bonkers

One of the rules should be no fanboying, played a lobby the other day with a guy from div 2, a div 5 was like OMG I LUVS U and the high div guy left as he kept getting friend invites, i don’t know whether the div 5 was trolling but it was very annoying not just for the div 2 but for everyone else aswell

Everything is being checked by etf2l

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Bonkers

:(

JackieBoy

LTG.

137 players invited o/

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Bonkers

i know the problem dude its very annoying

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from octochris

[…]

:(

no one fanboys you anyway <3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 24 Next »