Forum

The Launch of TF2 TV !

Created 21st October 2010 @ 15:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

It would be nice to see ETF2L embrace this rather than try to compete with it, maybe add it to the links at the top and give it its own discussion forum. That would make it feel like it was a part of the community rather than someone from the community trying to compete with etf2lradio :) (which isn’t what they are trying to do, as far as i know)

LUPUS

Love it so far. Would like to see guest casters as well as your core ones.
Best of luck!

ThePledge

TF2 TV celebrates it’s 2nd evening of game casting this evening with a Friday night cast of [8U] v Versus, from ETF2L’s Division 4F.

This match is the opening game for each of the teams in ETF2L Season 8 and they’ll both be looking for a great result here to give them a huge boost of confidence for the rest of the season.
The game is on Badlands and Granary, two stock maps for which both teams should have a number of tactics. It’ll be interesting to see who will be victorious and who will end up this evening as the villains.

Tonight’s match will be casted by Pledge and D2M.

[8U] v Versus
Time: 21:00CEST
Mumble: fakkelbrigade.eu, port: 64740
STV: fakkelbrigade.eu:27100

This will be our second time covering a game below division 3, so we are trying to change our cast a bit compared to last night. Speaking of which, the VODs from last night are still in production, and will up as soon as possible. Let us know what you think of tonight’s cast in our IRC channel: >> #tf2tv << at Quakenet. Any feedback is also accepted on our website http://www.tf2tv.com/ , where all the news about tonight, and any future casts and events will be announced!

I hope to see you all tonight!

Last edited by ThePledge,

Wait, really? :D

Piggeh

Poo
Poo

no he’s kidding, he just wrote that wall of text for fun lol

Writing walls of text is my hobby too…

edit: Itzfunnycuzitstrue

Last edited by Cycl4mate,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Cycl4mate

Wait, really? :D

Yeah buddy, really :D

ashkan

Quoted from Enef

It would be nice to see ETF2L embrace this rather than try to compete with it, maybe add it to the links at the top and give it its own discussion forum. That would make it feel like it was a part of the community rather than someone from the community trying to compete with etf2lradio :) (which isn’t what they are trying to do, as far as i know)

Sounds like a good idea. Only thing I don’t understand is how this wouldn’t be considered competing with etf2lradio? ^^
I guess it’s not competing if you do something new or different, but are they? :p

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Theres a difference between “competing” and partnering and helping each other out :).

The first trial tf2tv.com podcast out now to download! Edited by the beautifull Comedian.
http://www.tf2tv.com/podcast/

Skyride

DUCS

Ye, it doesn’t have to be anything set in stone. To be honest, except for Byte and Dave (who are already heavily involved in ETF2L in other ways), its bassically all the same people.

Not had my desktop for like 2 days, sounds like I’m missing out! :p

Pendji

Maybe now lower divs may seem more like actual games more than played for the sole reason to get to premier where the shits at.

nvc

Not listened to the cast but keep up the good work guys

ThePledge

Tonight TF2 TV will cast the ETF2L Premier Division game between k1ck and overGame. The game will start at 21.15 CEST, TF2 TV will go live around 21.00 CEST. Casters for tonight will be Pledge and D2M.

The mumble where the cast will be done should be fakkelbrigade.eu:64740 . That might change, but you’ll get updated on that later on. Also the STV details will be posted later.

Good luck to both teams, and I hope to see you all tonight :)

Last edited by ThePledge,

myNax

d2m looks so much like benjamin that I’m actually scared!!

haven’t watched a cast, but listened to the first podcast which was pretty cool. keep it up!

TF2TV IS THE NEW DIRECT HIT PODCAST!!!!!!

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from myNax

TF2TV IS THE NEW DIRECT HIT PODCAST!!!!!!

It’s going to disappear after 4 episodes?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »