Forum

The Launch of TF2 TV !

Created 21st October 2010 @ 15:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »

ThePledge

Hello everyone!

Today, I’m proud to announce the launch of a new website, a new initiative and hopefully something that makes the TF2 Scene better! From now on, October 21st 2010, will be known as the day that TF2 TV got launched.

For the past 24 hours, I ( Pledge) worked together with D2M and Comedian to create a new website called TF2tv.com , with the sole purpose of bringing TF2 to a higher level, where it belongs. The idea from me, was to create an independent medium for TF2 shoutcasts, podcasts and general news FOR FREE, so that we keep holding on to the idea of playing this game for fun, and with everyone. In the last 24 hours, we managed to get a website, irc channel up and we got FakkelBrigade to support us with SourceTV relays and 1000-slot Mumble servers. Thanks to Arie, Exfane, and the rest of the FB’ers :)

The start of this website will be celebrated with the first casts, coming to you TONIGHT! And not only one game, but we will do an entire evening of casting. At both 20.00 and 21.15 CEST we will be casting an interesting game, to say the least.

At 20.00 CEST, Pledge and D2M will be casting the final of the La competiTF & -|F|- Angel’s Cup between Only Rockets Love You? and the recently picked up UltraViolet! It is a cup where all the unlocks were allowed, so we should see some crazy action for the first place price of $120 on Freight and Koth_Viaduct.

After that, at 21.15 CEST, after some rescheduling from Premier teams, we are not completely sure what we are casting yet! Digital Warfare used their wildcard in their game against RAGE multigaming. So we are still looking for a game, let me know if something interesting is up! Remember: we want an interesting game, not a one sided premier game (even though that might be premier!)

Then all that’s left right now, is to give you guys the info where you can find us tonight! Unfortunately, that’s the only thing missing at the moment. The lovely guys at FB are still working on our mumble server, and the relay IPs will obviously be posted when they are available. Keep your eyes on either this newspost, or on our website, http://www.tf2tv.com/ . And of course, in our IRC Channel – #tf2tv at Quakenet

I hope to see you guys tonight. Please support TF2 TV with feedback (positive and negative, so we can improve the casts and coverage!) and we will keep you all up to date on future projects, casts and other interesting things…. For any shoutout tonight by the way – Post them in IRC at #tf2tv !

Thanks for reading everyone!

– Patrick “ThePledge” Fuchs

Last edited by ThePledge,

kaidus

WiK?

yay!

Dummy

it is good day!

Skyride

DUCS

sounds great lads :)

electro

Got Milk?

eh whats with etf2l radio?

Daggial

fap

FUCK YEAH!!!!

dougiie

CotC

shall be a news post on cadred in a few :)

Typh0n

AUTOBOTS

huge!

dougiie

CotC

cadred – http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/124717/

mineral

[kpwr]

Sick! :) How many casters will there be? Anyone else than Pledge & D2M? How many games/week are you guys planning to cast?

Last edited by mineral,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Most, most awesome :)

You guys rock.

pala4

nice!!

tesla

hell yeah

DRookie

guru-JB
,(s),

awesome!

ThePledge

Casts for tonight will be

20.00 CEST – Orly? vs UltraViolet
21.15/21.30 CEST – Team Spain vs Team France showmatch

Mumble info will be announced soon, and SourceTV info for the 20 CEST match is:
connect tf2world.net:28000
connect tf2world.net:28001
connect tf2world.net:28002

STV for the second match is being arranged as we speak. Expect an update before we go live.

Also, @Mineral, right now we only have two casters, and maybe three. We will be approaching people on our own over the next two/three weeks. Everything will be made public on that aspect as soon as its 100% sure.

Last edited by ThePledge,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »