Forum

#pixeltf2.open

Created 25th September 2010 @ 17:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Chaos

yea it’s dead. with a total of 32 people idling.

You wanted this service, use it :D

Maybe there are reasons for people not wanting to play pixel pickups any more.

infussle

nah, i cant think of any

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from infussle

nah, i cant think of any

Even those for which you don’t play?

Dummy

.pickup isnt dead, is it? had a stable influx of activity @ weekend then died during week

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Dummy

.pickup isnt dead, is it? had a stable influx of activity @ weekend then died during week

Nah its fine, just a bit quiet atm (3-4 a day).

Don’t know what to see about .open really. People asked for it, so I set it up, then nobody used it. **shrugs** Not really interested in putting a great deal of effort into making it live for whatever amount of time.

David

* Q changes topic to ‘PixelGaming.eu INVITE :: (10+2) :: Medic(rockit`AnimaL, phs) Demo(CGWAR, rockit`mineral) Soldier(Tplay`Inuy, `Master, seraph, desa) Scout(MG`David, blight|havok, norppa, xr^kuma) :: Maps(cp_badlands x2, cp_granary x’

The following players are currently marked as afk: rockit`AnimaL Tplay`Inuy `Master MG`David CGWAR blight|havok rockit`mineral seraph norppa xr^kuma desa

This is the state of pickup at the moment!

laerin

-9w-

There was like two days without any pickup games. One finally got going today. Whenever 12 were made, about 5 people ending up being afk.

Making the bot pm people who are afk when it starts could help maybe?

Last edited by laerin,

AnimaL

lol no

and there never was any interest in open pickup in europe, just some like 10 max whiners who joined tf2 in last half of year or smth

thats why pu1 died… doh, either ppl play invite pixel/pu2 or some dm mod/lobby

pu1 didnt even ask for comms and it died, what do u expect of pu which actually asks to be on mmbl

Last edited by AnimaL,

jotbasan

KZ

Get on that channel right now!

Skyride

DUCS

heh. What I’d say is this.

If you want to play pickups, There is literally nothing that can be done to make it simpler, honestly, as a community you’ve really got it spoon-fed from a silver platter, its just going to take people to actually use it. (Infact that goes for a lot of things, not just pickups)

Use the channel or don’t, I’m not really fussed either way and I’m not planning to shut down the channel/bot/servers so someone with some initiative is still free to get it going again. That goes for both channels.

Last edited by Skyride,

Ritalin

[d¿s]

I might be retarded, but I can’t find this in the channel list. Is it still there? I tried joining earlier.

Last edited by Ritalin,

JackieBoy

LTG.

Quoted from Ritalin

I might be retarded, but I can’t find this in the channel list. Is it still there? I tried joining earlier.

/join #pixeltf2.open

@ Quakenet :)

Not here

me: !last
Bot: Last pickup began 31 days, 19 hours and 23 minutes ago on Server 2

Last edited by Not here,

Ritalin

[d¿s]

ack! i forgot to register and authenticate with Q. silly me. oh well, it’s working now. thanks

Martn

Quoted from Not here

me: !last
Bot: Last pickup began 31 days, 19 hours and 23 minutes ago on Server 2

I’m just echoing Skyride here:
If you want to play pickups in #pixeltf2.open you and other people should add themselves.
Pickups dont start by themselves.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »