Forum

Skill level

Created 12th January 2013 @ 17:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Limp.

EPA

Best way to learn is to try ang get to play with people who actualy know how to play if you can actualy listen their calls and instructions, not newbi mixes nor lobbies.

well dont get me wrong it might have changed but quit some time ago when I played in newbimixes it was just bunch of retards trying to teach other retads to play which was just retard fest. (with few exceptions when tere was actualy some one that knew something)

Last edited by Limp.,

Luna

Quoted from Limp.

Best way to learn is to try ang get to play with people who actualy know how to play if you can actualy listen their calls and instructions, not newbi mixes nor lobbies.

well dont get me wrong it might have changed but quit some time ago when I played in newbimixes it was just bunch of retards trying to teach other retads to play which was just retard fest. (with few exceptions when tere was actualy some one that knew something)

This basically. Newbie mixes can be fun but you’ll kinda be stuck at that level of newbie-ness for quite some time. You’ll want a mentor of some sort; someone with plenty of comp playtime at like div 5 level (the amount of people in div 6 who think they know everything is shocking :P)
Personally, I have helped at least 3 div 6 teams learn “how to div 6” now, I just wish I wasn’t so busy so I could help you out, too. Good luck!

Henghast

open
bobs

Newbie mixes are supposed to be something to get people the basics and they used to do that reasonably well. I don’t know how much effort they put into making sure people know roll outs or where to hold these days. Last time I played it was just a mix group for div 6/5 players which invested no time into actual teaching.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Henghast

Last time I played it was just a mix group for lithuanians/latvians too lazy to get their own mixes.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2