Forum

Mouse freezes

Created 3rd November 2009 @ 09:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Qun

GoT<3

I broke my Deathadder scroll bar because of smashing it against the wall in a bad rage :( Can’t scroll neither click.

NeoN

boys

I had same problem with my logitech mx310 years ago. As an additional problem – mouse button 2 was broken (I could not hold it pressed… It pissed me off, when TF2 was released and I played HWguy =) my minigun always stopped rolling :D)

Suddenly, its not reliable to change broken devices at manufacture in Russia. So I bought logitech G3 as a replacement.

Gheedz

Hi, some news !

I think the mouse freezes have something to do with the connection between the wire and the mouse. When i’m (nicely, because i’m nice) pulling on it, the mouse goes “off”, then “on” a few seconds later.

While i’m on the desktop, doesn’t matter because i’m not pulling on the wire. But when i’m in game, i think it happens, with the excitation and the reflex shots :p

eoN^

Hi, some news !

I think the mouse freezes have something to do with the connection between the wire and the mouse. When i’m (nicely, because i’m nice) pulling on it, the mouse goes “off”, then “on” a few seconds later.

While i’m on the desktop, doesn’t matter because i’m not pulling on the wire. But when i’m in game, i think it happens, with the excitation and the reflex shots :p

Pull your cable further up your desk so you have more slack or open up the mouse and check the connections are all tight etc

AnimaL

Hi, some news !

just send it back to logitech and get replacement… the early revisions of g5/g3 were fucking bad quality, they have fixed this thing by now…

ive got like 3 new mice for free, before getting the new revision, which i have now, working, for more than 6 months

Last edited by AnimaL,

Gheedz

My mouse is around 2 years old. I can’t actually change the position of my mouse etc… So i try to play like this ^^

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Or… How about you RMA? They’ve got 3 year warranties usually.

Skyride

DUCS

Or… How about you RMA? They’ve got 3 year warranties usually.

+1, but Logitech are a nightmare for RMAs so be ready for a fight.

Gheedz

I’m a scout, always ready for fight !

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2