Forum

In need of a new pad + mouse

Created 30th January 2010 @ 19:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Iller

tGa

Quoted from KOVACS

Iller is spot on about ikari mouse. Actually I remember outlining most of these same issues in his own mouse thread then he bought it anyway:D

:D
Well, I still would have done the same if I could change my descision. I really like these mice even if they are not perfect.
However, I got too exited about the new Mionix Naos 5000 so I just had to buy it. :-)

Zappah

nou

Looks like the Lechesis [or how ever you spell it] is pretty good on the SX, does that mean that my deathadder will be good on it too?
there’s no graph for it :o
thank you for this btw!

Smofo

Im THAT good!

ho wait what who where i didn’t even read half but lachesis is NOT worth the money.

Zappah

nou

lol lechesis is shit

Comedian

get the diamondbaaaaaaaaack, you know you want it :D

KOVACS

Yes DA works with absolute perfection on SX, it’s impossible to make it skip or track wrongly. I used this combination for about 4-5 months without issue.

Lachesis is indeed shit, infact, the shittest mouse shape I’ve ever seen or tried, but it also tracks perfectly on SX.

Zappah

nou

Quoted from Comedian

get the diamondbaaaaaaaaack, you know you want it :D

NEVAHHHHHHH
useless buttons lolololollol

Kasuno

Deimos

So what mouse did you finally buy ? Im looking for a small mouse too since I’m using claw grip. I got a look at Abyssus and Salmosa. Both look great and comfortable at least in the vids I saw.
Anyway I would like to hear your opinions and know the differences between them.
Also, I will buy a new pad and I got a look at Sphex and Goliathus Speed cause I want a smooth and fast surface.

Pd: srry about my english (my teacher just sux hard lol)

Kasuno

Deimos

Shall i create a new topic ?

*bump*

Last edited by Kasuno,

Ijantis

I would go for the G500 has amazing tracking on a smooth mousemat which is perfect for low sens. Its also really small compared to other mice

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Roccat Kone, only way to victory!

Zappah

nou

Quoted from Kasuno

So what mouse did you finally buy ? Im looking for a small mouse too since I’m using claw grip. I got a look at Abyssus and Salmosa. Both look great and comfortable at least in the vids I saw.
Anyway I would like to hear your opinions and know the differences between them.
Also, I will buy a new pad and I got a look at Sphex and Goliathus Speed cause I want a smooth and fast surface.

Pd: srry about my english (my teacher just sux hard lol)

DONT BUY THE GOLIATHUS!
These pads just gets worn out in no time, I ordered yesterday the Steelseries SX, I’ll tell you how it is in a few days.

I didn’t but a new mouse yet because I have no idea which one will satisfy my need, been thinking on the G9 lately.
And about the salmosa and abyssus, I’ve heard the salmosa has alot of technical problems in his structure, it gets broken alot and has an annoying click sound from what I saw on youtube.
About the abyssuss, I have no idea how that mouse is, I might try it though and if I will i’ll let you know.

Fanva

G9 is fucking awesome <3

Pair it up with a SS QCK+

OH YEAH

reCon

Quoted from idNk

mx518 + qck
cheap and powerful

Kasuno

Deimos

I saw a cool mouse called Roccat Kova, it look it fits to my hand because it’s small and it have lateral buttons (abyssus don’t )
Abyssus looks pretty much simple and so expensive considering it has no buttons/special features.
G9, nao its reaaally expensive like 79 euros or so(at least in my online shop)and thats too much imo
I have been looking for surfaces too and Roccat Sota looks smooth and nice surface.
I have 75 euros to spend.

Pls recommend me small mice, not big like DA or Ikari.

Last edited by Kasuno,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3