Forum

Mousepad keeps wearing :

Created 22nd May 2009 @ 17:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

I dont understand…what do you classify as “worn down”?
I’ve been using my qck steel for like 7 months (all day) and it seems perfectly fine- are my standards that much lower or are you being a sillynanny? You sir, leave me confused.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

worn down to me = drag effect

The area feels like slightly sticky and drags on the mouse. Increased friction and also less accuracy. :x

fJack

k^m

worn down to me = drag effect

The area feels like slightly sticky and drags on the mouse. Increased friction and also less accuracy. :x

do you sweat a lot? whack that bastard in the washing machine on a low heat. i’ve had my qck heavy for around a year and there’s pretty much no sign of wear. i use a low sens (50cm/360) too.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Hmm it cud be sweat/dirt build up.

How frequently do you wash yours profuse?
Do you stick it in the dryer afterwards?
Does it come out the same as before?

:x

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I just throw mine in a bad of warm water.

fJack

k^m

I just throw mine in a bad of warm water.

works equally well.

i’ve only had to wash it twice since i’ve got it, and it came out good as new. might be worth a shot.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Did u use a dryer afterwards? or just left it there to dry?

Morty

RG

eXactmat = TOO SMALL?!

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

way too small :|

gryzor

Razer|Pro is the only one who worked with the Razer Mamba (due to the laser-sensor being ‘too’ sensitive) since it’s white and made of aluminum. Every other mat either doesn’t track as good or is too soft so the light press of a mousebutton will move the crosshair / pointer a fair bit. Considering this, it should be just what you need — has one “speed” and one “exact” side and is not too steep.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Left it to dry. In the sun or on a radiator.

fJack

k^m

just let it dry naturally mate.

Cycles

lolwow

Just bought myself a Qck off Amazon… lessee how this is compared to the SteelPad. Also slightly Ot, but does anyone know where I can get adhesive teflon? I ended up buying some Glidez which are a massive ripoff, I think…

fJack

k^m

Just bought myself a Qck off Amazon… lessee how this is compared to the SteelPad. Also slightly Ot, but does anyone know where I can get adhesive teflon? I ended up buying some Glidez which are a massive ripoff, I think…

any hardware shop should stock it.

KOVACS

Get a razer goliathus speed, safe. Or a steelseries S&S if you want a larger hard mat that wont wear.

For washing, just get a good foam cloth + a dab of washing up liquid, gently “scrub” the surface until all dirt/grime is removed (should only take a couple of minutes) then leave it to dry in the air for a couple of hours.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2