Forum

Mousepad keeps wearing :

Created 22nd May 2009 @ 17:35

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Hey guys, need some help!!!

I’ve been buying a string of qck+ pads after each one wears but Im finding I wear a pad in about 3-4 weeks. Sometimes even less.

On other cloth pads like the fnatic everglide and puretrak talent. The period was a week of use before it wore.

I was wondering if any of u knew a good, SMOOTH, cloth mousepad which is really really durable :x

Qun

GoT<3

Take the special editions from the Qck+

I’m using it for over 2 months now :)

SfynX

T2P

razer mantis speed

Morty

RG

well, mine is not made by cloth but, im using my razer eXactmat for over 7 months. and its still like new. ;)

AnimaL

smth steel from steelseries? not cloth…

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

maybe if you stopped using it as a wank rag it would last longer george

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I can’t use metal/plastic pads as they are too small for my sensitivity :<

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Indeed. WTF tbh. Stop using sandpaper underneath your mouse. I have this cloth steel series mousepad, the smallest they have, and it shows only mild wear after a year of usage….

And wtf @ sens. 1600 dpi @ 1680×1050 @ 1 ingame sens and I never run off my mousepad :X. If i would get a plastic pad, which are much bigger than what i have now, I wouldnt know what to do with the space. Maybe build a LEGO city on it?

eoN^

Indeed. WTF tbh. Stop using sandpaper underneath your mouse. I have this cloth steel series mousepad, the smallest they have, and it shows only mild wear after a year of usage….

And wtf @ sens. 1600 dpi @ 1680×1050 @ 1 ingame sens and I never run off my mousepad :X. If i would get a plastic pad, which are much bigger than what i have now, I wouldnt know what to do with the space. Maybe build a LEGO city on it?

Theres people that use 1 with 100 dpi…

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Those people are called idiots :P

eoN^

Those people are called idiots :P

;) they are probably thinking exactly the same thing about people using high sensitivity, its all personal preference to an extent.

thaldarin

Wow. Someone certainly games too much and too hard :P

Although Mantis Speed should do the trick

Ino

dp.
dp.

QPad, it’s the best.

Meyer

IsF
G9

QPAD CT imo

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I’ve got a QPAD CT, and I do admit the surface is very very nice. Smooth and slick. However it’s way too small.

I use 20cm to 180 so… yea…

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »