Forum

arma II (DayZ)

Created 6th June 2012 @ 12:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 25 Next »

Trath

UK9 dosen’t have any players anymore…

We can either try to find a decent-population no 3D no CH server, or have to give in to the bandwagon.
Either way, us Jews have no problem migrating, thou will be sad to lose our vehicles.

I suggest this time we ALL (I.E any1 else here that plays, *cough* Germans *cough*) agree on a server, so its like an ETF2L server (that will never actually happen).

BTW, trading Rangefinders for Ghillie Suits.

Last edited by Trath,

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Need people to play this with, went on for an hour or so on my own and spent most of it running around on no HP

http://steamcommunity.com/id/keeway94/screenshot/938124819556920603/?

Trath

I guess you are the crazy polish guys Sideshow played with?
You guys look pretty weak…
How about actually killing a Jew before calling yourself “Jew Slayer”? just sayin

Trath

Our V3S (4 NVG’s, 5 Rangefinders, AS50, Thermal, Mk 48, DMR, Jerry cans, basically anything you can think of) and bus have been taken.

FML

Last edited by Trath,

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Trath

Our V3S (4 NVG’s, 5 Rangefinders, AS50, Thermal, Mk 48, DMR, Jerry cans, basically anything you can think of) and bus have been taken.

FML

If it was as poorly hidden as your tent, then I am not surprised. :D:D
We “the Germans” have our server already, you will be disappointed tho, it has 3DP.

Trath

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
If it was as poorly hidden as your tent, then I am not surprised. :D:D
We “the Germans” have our server already, you will be disappointed tho, it has 3DP.

Sonny I am currently the only guy with NVG in our squad now…
If you guys play during night time, I’d love to join you (assuming you guys don’t just sit around a campfire all night)

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Germans best people to play with, DON’T CONSORT WITH THE JEWS IPZ DONT DO IT.

IPZIE

SUAVE

no worries.

Trath

I timed out from the BattleEye server while bleeding, so when I re-log I have a 3~ minute unconscious period.
Any1 wanna be friendly?

lol dem airfield zombies are like trained or something? they always 1 hit break my bones :D

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Just managed to finish installing, died twice so far.

First time, spent a while crawling through a forest, saw one zombie near a road so kept out of sight while going to the road to try and see where the hell I was. At which point I aggroed another zombie, so I ran. Instinct told me to run to the buildings to hide in there, but either doors are impossible to open or there’s a button I just don’t have, so all I did was run into a narrow space aggroing even more zombies. Saw a guy prone next to the road so tried to offload my entourage onto him but he must have dc’ed. Found something like a water tower with a ladder to climb, but died figuring out what button to press with 15-20 zombies all around.

Second spawn was near a little train station (Balota?), walked up and found 3 zombies so was already fucked. Found a hatchet and took those bastards down but the noise must have attracted the other 3. :(

Loving it so far, half the fun is in writing little tales of fail :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/i-J4zZ9f4/0/L/i-J4zZ9f4-X3.jpg

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

NeuTronas

I lost my Night vision goggles, when I put them into the vehicles (motorcycle). -.- Kind a bug

Trath

Having end game gear is total shit.
I was at NW Airfield, Stary Sobor for a long time on 40+ servers, haven’t gotten into a fight. I took the bus to every city that isn’t on the coast on UK9 when 20 players were in, nothing happened. Don’t believe the videos, PvP between two geared people never happens.
I’m not gonna go to Cherno/Elektro with a sniper and kill freshly spawned guys, that’s dumb and boring.

I put all my stuff in a tent and committed suicide, going back to Cherno/Elektro pistol fights.

Crasp if your interested hit me up next time you play.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 25 Next »