Forum

arma II (DayZ)

Created 6th June 2012 @ 12:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 23 24 25 Next »

anyone near NW airfield? i need morphine (in 3rd hangar from left)

Henghast

open
bobs

Have AS50 login, rushed eating dinner while Will and Krazko wait for me in our shitty blue VW Camper(esque) Van.

Driving along exchanging banter when we found a downed chopper. Loot was nothing special might’ve been another FN FAL or something I forget.

Head to NW Airfield. Take up overlook with AS50 staring off into the distance. Nobody around. Look at zombie kills, 6. Still only 6 and I’ve found an AS50, G17, Bino’s etc etc. Just needed a ghilli really. Overwatch is boring not even zombies to track because it’s deserted. Start watching a cow and checking the range. Want to shoot it so much. Will and Kraz return having looted both Barracks, slight detour for another chopper down. Guess who now also has NVGs. They aggro on the way back and I’m told that I’m not allowed to show my prowess sniping one just over Kraz’s shoulder (totally could’ve had it).

Drive off somewhere. Another downed chopper. This is getting ridiculous. Run to loot pile. Now have LA85 as well. Will gains camo.

Decide to dick about on the coast. Driving through balotta. Get to the tents and massive glitch blinds me and Kraz. Will screams a car is coming and stops driving and gets out. Leaves me and Kraz blind. Shooting starts, apparently there are 4 people we still cant see we’re all shouting. I jump into the drivers seat Will left and start reversing. Tyres popped handles like a slug. Cant reverse very well, still blind. Will claims 4 kills, we receive more GPS, SVD another 107 (we found one under a chopper earlier too, giving us 4 i think) and some other stuff. All we need is ghilli. Server goes down. Lost half the guns in our new car.

still have enough stuff to gear a battalion.

Found a bike. Life is good.

PS: I shot that cow. I shot that cow good in the face from 750m. Pow!

Last edited by Henghast,

djc

d2f~

me, shintaz, raymon, oronoc, cook, illii, fuzz, and kos went on an adventure today.

Went around looting various parts of the map (stary, berezino, whatever) and kept hearing a helicopter above us. Raymon made first sight of it, then me/Cook/Shintaz saw it as we were headed to Berezino. Tried to get an angle on it to shoot, but no chance. Ended up dicking around, meeting up as a group and traveling to look for vehicles and car parts in case we found vehicles.

It wound up with seven of us traveling through the middle of the map, group raiding some buildings when Raymon hears the chopper again. We all spot it flying over top of us and we fire off a few shots at it, and it blasts off to the west. Figure it’s gone for good and we go back to raiding.

…. and then the moron comes back around for a second trip, I guess he figured it was just one or two of us popping off rounds at him and his buddies. They open fire on us but seven people shooting at one helicopter only really ends in one way:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/936998919694986785/DE305DD226D6E04763AE95DF76FB66E00088666C/

It goes down in a blaze of glory, keeps doing that pulse explosion thing helicopters do and we notice two people running out the side up a hill trying to flee. I put my scope on to a dude who has nothing but a hatchet and pop him in the head, then I see this dude running off with some kind of assault rifle and he goes down as well. Two of us head over to the chopper to loot the remains of the last guy, who seems to have died in the fire:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/936998919694987579/30A5D6CB1BCA10F79087F0533583CDFAA4D8045F/

Except he wasn’t dead. Not even a little. I shot seven times directly into his skull with my gun and he was still alive, I guess the bullets got blocked off by the wreckage. Shintaz finishes him off at close range, and he and his bros disconnect from the server. 1 chopper, 3 people down. GG DayZ. GG.

Last edited by djc,

in wilderness we had our ural which had basically every weapon in dayz, all the M4’s M204 and snipers. One of us decided to do a little show. http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=86653241200399542826.jpg After that we were riding with our motor and bike to complete wilderness when we heard and then saw a heli. Apparently it was the same guys who we stole ural from. they killed us :<

Trath

Choppers are overrated, the following sums our night on UK9:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBmZ1_V_09o&feature=g-all-lik

Henghast

open
bobs

Tragic news, we lost an AS50, L85 AWS, M107 and some other bits and pieces (NV, Rangefinders etc x2/3).

We also lost our blue van full of gear. Still suspect foul play. Very dodgy firefight.

Good news, we found a PBX on our server! We also found a proper repairable chopper. The bad news was that when Will got in, it blew up. Then respawned in the water again. Turns out helicopters dont mix well with water. Quite like my cat in that respect I suppose. Though my cat didnt explode… probably a good thing.

So our fun adventures mean we’re all living on an island now. I’m not sure about this plan myself.

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Henghast

Tragic news, we lost an AS50, L85 AWS, M107 and some other bits and pieces (NV, Rangefinders etc x2/3).

We also lost our blue van full of gear. Still suspect foul play. Very dodgy firefight.

Good news, we found a PBX on our server! We also found a proper repairable chopper. The bad news was that when Will got in, it blew up. Then respawned in the water again. Turns out helicopters dont mix well with water. Quite like my cat in that respect I suppose. Though my cat didnt explode… probably a good thing.

So our fun adventures mean we’re all living on an island now. I’m not sure about this plan myself.

What island? and what server? ;]
JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Henghast

open
bobs

We’ve moved again. Some wanker with an M60 shot me last night for investigating his ATV.

http://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=88062245372232543852.jpg

byebye heli;((((((((((((((((

Thalash

wG
S-O

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/558697910601336354/08FA2F7741296573B168D4960867A0BAED04D3A7/

JakescRzyy.

Team
8===D

At lan there should be a dayz tournament quite a few teams of like 10-15 who all have to survive and the last team alive wins and if there is more then 1 team left there should be a meet up in a city and a last battle opinions?

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from JakescRzyy.

At lan there should be a dayz tournament quite a few teams of like 10-15 who all have to survive and the last team alive wins and if there is more then 1 team left there should be a meet up in a city and a last battle opinions?

so its basiclly just hiding somewhere on the map forever? how long will this tournament go

HUNGER GAMES

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

2 teams of 3. You have 30 minutes of free time, after which you must meet up in, say, elektro and the last team standing wins.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Sideshow

2 teams of 3. You have 30 minutes of free time, after which you must meet up in, say, elektro and the last team standing wins.

lucky spawns near electro wins cause loot? guy in kamenka arrives there with a hunting knife

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 23 24 25 Next »