Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

Swarlz

IF ANY OF YOU PUT MY D2M DOWN EVER AGAIN I WILL CUALL@LAN

EDIT

Haven’t read thread, just saw drama written somewhere and d2m

Last edited by Swarlz,

dougiie

CotC

my post wasn’t directed at you mate, just smokers in general etc :)

just re-read, badly written sowwi

Last edited by dougiie,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

fucking lol swarlz, love you man <3

love you too Dougie :D x

kuma

Quoted from dougiie

my post wasn’t directed at you mate, just smokers in general etc :)

just re-read, badly written sowwi

backtracking now dougie? typical nurse thing to do

flushy

P.O.P

smoking positively contributes to the UK economy and economies around the world…

see GuMMi’s essay for more reasons or join in on one of our many debates

Wabbeh

Quoted from octochris

[…]

as far as i can tell, his point was more that the argument that we lose money over the NHS is nonsense, not that smoking is a wise idea

no, no, the NHS does lose money, its just that the government receives more money from smoking than it loses. Hence why it’s legal.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]
no, no, the NHS does lose money, its just that the government receives more money from smoking than it loses. Hence why it’s legal.

i’m not sure you’ve understood the sentence structure properly, or the context.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from kuma

[…]
typical nurse thing to do

fortunate I’m not a nurse then isnt it :P

Swarlz

Quoted from octochris

[…]

i’m not sure you’ve understood the sentence structure properly, or the context.

I dont know the figures or any data behind smoking and the economy and frankly I don’t care. Their are far greater problems with the budget spending of the government, however I believe what he’s trying to say is although smoking does come with an increase in profit for the government the NHS does not see that profit because of the awefull spending of our shitty country. Therefore the NHS itself makes a loss although the country as a whole brings in a proft.

kuma

How did a discussion on the atrociousness of uk internet turn into an argument over the evils of smoking? No wonder these forums are terrible.

Swarlz

These forums are frankly the best forums on the internet

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Well the other thing that needs to be addressed is the idea that the only issue of someone who have to be admitted to hospital is monetary. If someone needs to see a doctor due to smoking related issues then it takes time for them to be seen, which could be used for someone else.

Also the number of beds in a hospital is limited and it would be better if they did not have to be taken up by people who have self-afflicted problems. There is also the issue of organ transplants. The waiting list of organs is huge and it seems unfair for someone who has destoryed their own bodies to get them instead of someone who has had the misfortune of having an illness. (Although I think that organs do go to those who will not then go and destory them again.)

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from CrashSite

(Although I think that organs do go to those who will not then go and destory them again.)

George Best.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Well as always money can’t buy you happiness, but can buy you someone else’s organs.

Last edited by CrashSite,

Vladi

TIDS

Quoted from Swarlz

These forums are frankly the best forums on the internet

I wouldnt go that far but:

http://captionsearch.com/pix/thumb/7sqtzp7ssn-t.jpg

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »