Forum

The "introduce yourself" thread

Created 30th December 2008 @ 09:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

agron

Relic

^true story

Hi I’m agron and the 1st game I played online over 10 hours, was Halo2 on pc. A month later tf2 was released and I bought it because the gfx looked pwetty, Tsihihii…. Sad but true.

Also, I’m late from my Spanish lesson. Learning the language so i can truly bond with Mick.

perry

[MIPC]

hi im tumpel

elpedro

Hi Iam elpedro, swedens most hated and sexiest soldier.

-true story-

reggin

FoF

hi im reggin

skinnie

TCM

stfu

agron

Relic

“Hai I’m skinnie and I say stfu and/or SU alot. Because I’m that cool!”

I’m here. I came as soon as I could. The streets were wild. The war is over, Cary.

emsii

skinnie is an 3m0.

Defur

Hi im Defur/Deffan’/Endling,

Im from sweden, im 15 years old, and the first game I ever played has to be on NES or SNES, probobaly mario.
The first FPS I played however was CS ( also HL1 ) when I was 8, didnt have internets at the time so I played with bots untill the computer brooke – between that and when I was 14 I only played Final Fantasy games on the PS2. :D
Eventually I heard about HL2 and watched walkthroughs from all of the episodes 5 times before I decided to buy it, so I bought the orange box and I noticed that I got something called TF2 ( = What the fuck is this bullshit? ), I tried it once and I its the only one I play today <3 ( unless if you add countless of crappy HL2 modds. )

A_Spec

Hi, tis A_Spec.

FF63

YOYO\'

Hi, i’m FF63 and i’m naked.
Does that turn you on?

hänsen

Team Popo!

yes

my name is hänsen [haensen] and i am from austria and 18 years old

i like my balls
i often paint them pink