Forum

The "introduce yourself" thread

Created 30th December 2008 @ 09:15

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Iller

tGa

Every discussion forum should have a thread where you can write a bit about who you are.
Many people like to talk about themselves, especially if they want to get noticed by the community when seeking new clans.

I start with myself. My ingame name is Bitsk Iller and I am definitely not new however.
“Bitsk” means someone/somthing who likes to bite and “Iller” means “polecat”. This species can very often be found on dm_store servers holding a rocket launcher and jumping around.

I bought TF2 one month after it was released and I still like it. I was tricked into joining a clan by a guy named Keng who found me on another discussion forum.
This has been my first attempt of clan play.

I am not new to first-person shooters or computer games in general however.
I am 32 years old and started playing around 25 years ago on the ABC80 and later on the Commodore 64, the Amiga and when Doom and later Quake was released I bought myself a PC and played those games quite a lot.
Later, I really enjoyed the game Star Trek : Elite force, a fast excellent FPS game in multiplayer which didn’t get the attention it deserved.. :-(

In this game I am famous for probably beeing the soldier with most playing time (1130 hours right now. (That’t correct, I don’t have a life :-)) ). I also play medic sometimes. I have only played in low/low+ skilled clans so far, but hopefully we have a stable and active team now and can begin to follow some strategies and work together more.

When I am not playing I am doing research in Mathematics as an educated Mathematician with PhD degree. I come from Sweden, but right now I am living in Vienna for a year.

End of wall of text

snap

hi! I am snap.

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Hi! i am smofo.

Iller

tGa

That was some short presentations, but why not ?
I like that cute Ubersexual frog.

Smofo

Im THAT good!

don’t you think my picture is cute ?

Iller

tGa

Lol, well, ok it’s cute in its own way..

SfynX

T2P

i only introduce myself with a rocketlauncher and a shovel, but still hi AND DIE

miikka

[MIPC]
[MIPC]

It’s not a frog.

Assault Marine Sigh

I shall continue a trend by the OP.

My name is Wayne, I am 22. I have played fps games since I was about 13 in the form of half life, UT, quake, battlefield 1942 and cs. I have always loved games even since a child, I remember playing ghostbusters when I was four on the mastersystem.

I have owned tf2 since the pyro update and loved it so much I bought a new system purely to get the most out of it (my old one being made up of shit !!) my most played class is soldier, followed by sniper I have a megre 160+ hours of solly compared to the amount above O.O!!
I am currently playing for epic², I have really enjoyed the competitive gameplay on tf2 more than on condition zero.

When not playing tf2 I am arguing with my girlfriend (who also plays ^^, not as good as me ofc), walking my puppy or eating yum. :D

bm

indeed miikka.

its schnappi the small crocodile !

xtala

They should torture the person who came up with that idea :( (Schnappi I mean)

bm

yeah.
schnappi is a german creation, worst thing since WWII.
we possess the ability to create the worst music on the planet.

Mick-

Hi Im Mickael and my clan is owning the scene since the release , wanna be my friend ?

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

no

Norris

bm

schnappi = win
FACT

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »