Forum

The Well #2

Created 25th November 2010 @ 09:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from huhystah

Just curious. Who’s gonna play med instead of dunc? Or it’s a secret for now.

Nothing official yet, depending on fabios mood it will be agron

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Does Digintas have tactics that are set and the yell Attack Pattern Beta is yelled and you get into position or is it more fluid and one person yells someone is low and you all jump in from different angles?

Also why does Preimer Div hates unlocks :(

A few I do agree with but there are plenty of items that are fun to use every now and again, like chargin’ targe or pain train.

Last edited by CrashSite,

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from CrashSite

Does Digintas have tactics that are set and the yell Attack Pattern Beta is yelled and you get into position or is it more fluid and one person yells someone is low and you all jump in from different angles?

No set tactics. Improvised and if something works we just keep doing and adding stuff in it midgame.

Unlocks fun to use, shit to play against. They are either op, useless or annoying and sucks the fun out from competition. Also new unlocks coming daily with the same ol debates, vanilla solves everything.

Last edited by Darn,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

but, but, but

if we can make pyro good enough for competive play I can finally off-class without my entire team yelling at me :(

Also it is a nice change of pace and can introduce that much needed element of surprise to help you tip the balence, eg running backburner pyro to BL mid.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from CrashSite

but, but, but

if we can make pyro good enough for competive play I can finally off-class without my entire team yelling at me :(

Also it is a nice change of pace and can introduce that much needed element of surprise to help you tip the balence, eg running backburner pyro to BL mid.

needed surprise like ronaldo showing up on a football game with a fuckin pogostick.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Well tbh I would start watching football if he did, also if he scored a goal on a pogo-stick that would be awesome.

It is more a change in pace, running a heavy on a map that the other team doesn’t suspect makes it a more interesting game as well as stopping fuckign stalemates on gran.

Last edited by CrashSite,

Pendji

Quoted from Darn

[…]

timed jumping helps avoiding splash on flat ground, guess thats what you asked?

Pretty much. Though it makes the soldier more predictable, since you could aim where he lands for more damage than if he just strafed away from the rocket without jumping.

On the attacking side of jumping, is it worth it to jump (for easier aim on the Y axis (up/down))?

Also stalemates? Jump the med for luls. Fixed.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Well the best arguement for Vanilla is that it standardises the system making it easier to watch as nothing changes, but then it is less fun to play, love my pyro/heavy/spy

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Have you ever considered leaving or folding the team? And if so , how often? :D

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

I will add a quesitont o that, who would u join if u left digi? Which team would you most want to join?

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Swifty

Have you ever considered leaving or folding the team? And if so , how often? :D

daily.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from CrashSite

I will add a quesitont o that, who would u join if u left digi? Which team would you most want to join?

pwr

herpderp

DAKKA

What do you think of Highlander competitively?

If you couldn’t play roaming soldier, what class/role would you like to play?

What direction would you like to see e-sports go in (not TF2, just e-sport in general)?

Does being sponsored add extra pressure to perform?

What other games do you play when TF2 gets boring?

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from herpderp

What do you think of Highlander competitively?

If you couldn’t play roaming soldier, what class/role would you like to play?

What direction would you like to see e-sports go in (not TF2, just e-sport in general)?

Does being sponsored add extra pressure to perform?

What other games do you play when TF2 gets boring?

Too many players and too messy.

Scout Probably as I started as one, cba to learn all the stuff for demo.

Sure Id like to see it going huge, needs money money. I enjoy watchin QL now and then, would be nice to follow it from TV.

At first maybe but now we are so used to it. Cant even remember when we felt pressured to perform well, quite routine now days.

Nothing really, some fun single players or ql not that much thou.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

1) I got a great bum. What if I steal Fabio. And Agron is forced back to playing with Digni?

2) What high-end LANs are you talking about? Something like the ESL World Championships?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »