Forum

The Well #2

Created 25th November 2010 @ 09:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

ilike2spin

RLM

Having played with both Agron and Dunc, arguably polar opposite medics, which type of medic style would you say had a more positive effect on the team as a whole?

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

pcw 20, RAAUUULIII ? :D

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Andee

1) I got a great bum. What if I steal Fabio. And Agron is forced back to playing with Digni?

2) What high-end LANs are you talking about? Something like the ESL World Championships?

1) Go ahead.

2) Dreamhack is the only plausable option from the top of my head right now. ESL world championships would probably be the next step.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from ilike2spin

Having played with both Agron and Dunc, arguably polar opposite medics, which type of medic style would you say had a more positive effect on the team as a whole?

Both when they played more than 1 hour a day were excellent medics. Dunc heals haza more and survives thus having the safenet always there. Agron dont favor for anyone but plays bit more on the edge healing everyone on the cost of his own life.

Both styles works great when the medics are focused and practice.

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

Who’s your archenemy?

Whats your opinion on maps like coldfront and prowell? Ever played them (seriously)?

What are dignitas plans for 2011? What events are you going to visit?

Did you start this thread just to attract attention?

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from mvp.

Who’s your archenemy?

Whats your opinion on maps like coldfront and prowell? Ever played them (seriously)?

What are dignitas plans for 2011? What events are you going to visit?

god

nope, never played.

wasm, maybe iseries and fold if nothing comes up.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Shampoo

Did you start this thread just to attract attention?

yes

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Versus airborne opponents; dependable shotgun or heroic airshot?

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Admirable

Versus airborne opponents; dependable shotgun or heroic airshot?

Sensible way would be the shotgun. Always choose heroic airshot, it could be a great youtube moment on the fragclip thread and make peoples pants wet.

RaCio

GoT²

What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from RaCio

What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

towel

Mike

TEZC

yes admirable! i’m doing it right :D

dunc

infs
dp.

Quoted from Darn

[…]

Both when they played more than 1 hour a day were excellent medics. Dunc heals haza more and survives thus having the safenet always there. Agron dont favor for anyone but plays bit more on the edge healing everyone on the cost of his own life.

Both styles works great when the medics are focused and practice.

I actually think agron’s style better suits the typical aggressive plays that dignitas run, or at least it did when appe was playing instead of Haza.

As Darn says though, it all comes down to the activity. Dignitas players have more than enough ability and intelligence to adapt to any style of medic. Although medic isn’t an aim-reliant class, you really need to be in the game and focused. You can only do that with a minimum of 10 maps per week, in my experience. If the medic plays poorly, the team won’t win anything, it’s nearly always that simple.

Last edited by dunc,

dunc

infs
dp.

My question is:

If you had to have either mvp or Fragga as your second soldier, who would you pick and why?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »