Forum

fucking update

Created 24th February 2010 @ 09:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Bash

They are like ten times worse versus moving targets, you can basically forget about hitting scouts since the nades go through legs, arms, weapon and the head.

Running around just laying stickies is so fucking boring.

sickless

fnx.simrai

true, but u can practice BOTTLE BATTLE on dms :D

exm

Quoted from Fragga

nade nerfed haha, I bet byte’s like “can’t tell the difference tbh, cheers Byte”

HAHAHAHA!!!

Anyways, seems like broken to me (even though I hate demoman). They should just nerf stickies and buff (make them post-update) nades. Maybe add a damage fall-off, idk…

M24_

obviously broken is they pickt he hardest of the 3 projectile weapons to nerf.

this is a massive scout buff, and fragga/bash are right, I might as well use stickies more now (might rebind q to swap stickies>bottle is this is a permanent fix ;P) seeing as how I have to be as accurate as a sniper to hit a moving target…

Randdalf

(0v0)

It’s not actually as horrible as people have made it out to be, then again, I don’t use pipes as often as other people.

Extremer

idk renting out not updated servers 5euros/map. pm me

FlagZero

guru
G-Yoda

It is horrible to see your pipe go through enemy. :(

Ran

rebeLion

I’m the first to desire a demoman nerf, but this thing is totally wrong, it’s obviously a bug, and we can only hope valve will fix it quickly because officials are going to be played in the meanwhile and it blows.

mercu

HolyShit!

What Bash said.

Waster

Quoted from Extremer

idk renting out not updated servers 5euros/map. pm me

Is that possible? Then it explains why i was still hitting a lot of nades tonight.

M24_

btw i sent this yesterday:

hi Robin,

so after the latest update the demo’s pipes appear to be broken. if you aim at a player’s feet the pipes pass through the model as if it was not here, it is like this on both local and dedicated servers, and has been reported by multiple people.

thanks,

mike

I got an automated message sent back:
I’m out of the office until March 1st. If this is a critical TF2 bug/exploit, please send it to Brandon Reinhardt at [email protected]. If this is TF2 feedback, please send it to [email protected]

Robin

so i sent it to the first adress, hopefuly they don’t wait for Robin to get back to fix this (or at leats explain)

Snyyppis

RLM

fixeddd yus

basH.

hf

great job valve

nice fast fix

alfa

wp valve o/

n00ne

awesomesauce!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »