FRAGGA`s
RIP

WOW YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO HIT YOUR TARGET NOW OMG

Iller

tGa

Quoted from Fragga

WOW YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO HIT YOUR TARGET NOW OMG

+1

However, to be honest, I think the soldier’s rockets is working a bit the same as the pipes did before. Sometimes I hit people when my rocket is just close to the enemy player model. Or maybe it is just some lag..I don’t know..

Assault Marine Sigh

meh as far as im concerned fuck them.

Pipes have no drop off, they damn well need to be harder to hit with. Not to mention if they miss they hang around like a bad smell…

Last edited by Assault Marine Sigh,

byte

Difference is fragga, the nade hits the arm and goes through it, so if that doesn’t count as going through then clearly rockets should have the same affect.

But they don’t : > , theres a subtle difference between missing the player and hitting him and if you watch the video there’s a couple of times where the nades goes through the arm without being detected.

Which to me is borked.

Cheers

Byte

Assault Marine Sigh

Quoted from byte

Difference is fragga, the nade hits the arm and goes through it, so if that doesn’t count as going through then clearly rockets should have the same affect.

But they don’t : > , theres a subtle difference between missing the player and hitting him and if you watch the video there’s a couple of times where the nades goes through the arm without being detected.

Which to me is borked.

Cheers

Byte

well this is indeed true, but if demo remains broken for a few days I wont be complaining :P

Iller

tGa

I can’t see the pipes going through the player model in that Youtube vid.
It is really, really close but I don’t see it actually hitting.
He is shooting pipes through the gap between the arms and the rocket launcher a few times.

Edit : Ok, that pipe at 0:04 should be a hit maybe. It seems hitting the Rocket launcher doesn’t count.

Last edited by Iller,

mb

keso

Quoted from Assault Marine Sigh

meh as far as im concerned fuck them.

Pipes have no drop off, they damn well need to be harder to hit with. Not to mention if they miss they hang around like a bad smell…

QFT

Bash

Lol look at all the terrible soldiers taking the chance to whine about a class that was imbalanced 2 years ago.

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

finaley some balanse, now it just needs samething for The Solider and game balanse is back to normal

cMw

honestly? this is like kids trying to justifty the stickies being bugged and valve wanting it to be that way

valve probably doesn’t want the hitboxes to be this way, and i would honestly rather see the dmg nerfed than the hitboxes nerfed, cause now they are just unusable

Maybe they tried decreasing nades in size (which isn’t a bad idea, come on now) and just went overboard with it. Either way, I’m sure they’ll fix it in a few days.

And if not you just might have to actually hit your targets. ;P

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

Waster

This video only shows the problems when an enemy stands still. You dont want to know how it is when your enemy is moving, you actually need to predict the enemy and the ping difference between you and the enemy. You will see all your nades rolling through models, because of these crappy hitboxes. Id rather have a nerf in damage, the afterbounce nades or the clipsize instead.

Last edited by Waster,

Extremer

Dodging pipes is easy, decreasing the hitbox and etc would just make them worthless and you’d have even more demomen just constantly using stickies.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »