[…]

Like 5 pages back :x

oh i see it now, thanks :D

Vince

BiG

Map of the season.

byte

Hi all

Been a long time since I’ve posted an update mainly because rebuilding a prem team and heading VanillaTV not really had the time…

Unfortunately the mapper who I’ve liaised with for the past 2 years has gone MIA. With efforts to contact him I have had no luck. The map was in serious progress and alot fo improvement, as mentioned in previous posts. I.e. it’s more soldier friendly and less sniper heaven and so on…

Anyway I only have the map as a .bsp not the .vmf. Now I know the bsp can be converted back to a .vmf but I think area portals and hints would not get converted back, I’m not 100% sure on what can and can’t be converted back, all I know is that it’s recoverable without the .vmf

Am looking for a mapper who is able basically to bring this map back within 2/3 weeks (it does not require alot of editing with design will explain on mumble at the time).

If you are interested message me on irc #vanillatv / #etf2l @ quakenet.

Or add me on steam –> http://steamcommunity.com/id/byte-me

Cheers

Byte

IPZIE

SUAVE

im looking forward to this. really liked obscure with that summertheme and all that improvements o/ gl.

Vince

BiG

Added you on steam.

Jundeey

NMH
sisu

yess, looking forward to this!
I have always liked obscure :3

Make it good this time.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

The only problem the map had ( in my opinion ) was the last point which was a complete stalemate. I liked the rest of it :P
Am looking forward to it!

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Retsh0ck

The only problem the map had ( in my opinion ) was the last point which was a complete stalemate. I liked the rest of it :P

atomic-

my favourite map <3

Norrland3000

Also like this map! Hope it will get even better :)

stuntz

Quoted from Retsh0ck

Maybe the left or right should be closer to the point

Vince

BiG

Now I feel pressured :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 84 85 86 ... 109 Next »