Forum

cp_granary_proest (new version of Granary_pro)

Created 16th June 2011 @ 23:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

Mark

Phase

Oh yeah, I forgot the lamp…. well, the other things aren’t too bad at least..

LaMqTa

fenneks

I would like to see this instead of normal granary

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

Quoted from LaMqTa

+1

Dahlbeck

IKEA
9F

I really need to try this one, installed it on the server and looked very neat!

Henghast

open
bobs

Apparently we have to have more people comment in the super cool idea box forums to get an alternative (read fixed) version of Gran.

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from LaMqTa

ondkaja

IKEA

Vanilla granary is fine. Forcing thousands of players to download a new version just to fix a couple of bugs is completely insane.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I wish you had gone the other way around Mark and made sure the gay spots and ledges were available to both teams, rather than remove them for everyone :D

I think you need a lower ceiling on the new left entrance to middle, it’s just too damn high!

konr

Quoted from ondkaja

Vanilla granary is fine. Forcing thousands of players to download a new version just to fix a couple of bugs is completely insane.

Yeah man it takes so much effort

george

Quoted from ondkaja

oh wow

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Admirable

I wish you had gone the other way around Mark and made sure the gay spots and ledges were available to both teams, rather than remove them for everyone :D

I think you need a lower ceiling on the new left entrance to middle, it’s just too damn high!

I’ll probably do another version if Grandma complains enough and add most of them back in..

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from ondkaja

not sure if lazy or just troll…

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from ondkaja

It vastly improves the map and makes it pretty equal for each side
Yes, it’s worth it

MEGAMIDDIE

I’d say it’s worth it just for opening up that stupid chokepoint.

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

I would definitely prefer playing this than regular old snoozefest Granary. Overall I would prefer that you keep as many of the weird little hiding spots as possible, while still mirroring as best as possible. I just ran through the map and was able to find quite a few differences between the two sides: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990142005/screenshots/?tab=&

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »