Forum

Can Low skill teams actually beat High skill teams?

Created 16th March 2010 @ 04:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

Brutallus

/carethread?

Sebb

IsF

Quoted from Brutallus

/carethread?

ROFL
Brutallus you should not care about these thread, your “team” will fold in the next 4 month anyway. Cause it will again not reach “mid level” like the last 5 times.
But good luck, you will need it.

Quoted from Sebb

[…]
ROFL
Brutallus you should not care about these thread, your “team” will fold in the next 4 month anyway. Cause it will again not reach “mid level” like the last 5 times.

No need to be a cunt. At least he’s willing to try by starting a new team.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Sebb

IsF

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

No need to be a cunt. At least he’s willing to try by starting a new team.

founding new teams is great but beeing arrogant not.

Anathema

Starting a new team isn’t enough. If you dedice to start a team make sure you have the motivation to follow through, don’t just fold it after a matter of mere days.

Quoted from Anathema

Starting a new team isn’t enough. If you dedice to start a team make sure you have the motivation to follow through, don’t just fold it after a matter of mere days.

RoYality went for a few months, I believe, but we’re getting offtopic here.

Mordi

≧◡≦

bah

Last edited by Mordi,

NerdZone

Quoted from dunc

[…]

My point is, attitude is everything. If you go into an official game with a solid game plan, having practised the maps you’re due to play, and an attitude to match, you’ve always got a chance of causing an upset.

I think it’s key for lower teams to take small victories against teams that are significantly better “on paper”. For instance a D3 team playing against Dignitas. You might get beaten 5-0, but how long is left on the clock? Did you win any CP3s? What did you do well in the game?

So true, I mean we’re a div 5 team and we played YYT in olne of the ESH cups, was a great match and probably contained one of the greatest moments our clan ever had, winning cp3 :) it gave us a great boost in team chemistry and we enjoyed that gamew so much more than another match against div5 teams

Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBWwa0Kaxis :D <3 Rob

Mordi

≧◡≦

bah.

Brutallus

Quoted from Sebb

[…]
ROFL

http://i43.tinypic.com/2relkb9.gif
edit* I’m not being arrogant, i’m just saying.

Last edited by Brutallus,

Plumb3d

Tplay

played dwg a few times they are quite good

Slick

Epsilon

indeed Nerdzone :) nice stuff there

Brutallus

Quoted from Plumb3d

played dwg a few times they are quite good

Thanks!

ambra

wow
good teams have “shit days” too, its not like everyone plays at best performance every time (so faggots start saying HURRR WE BEAT TEAM A, THEY BEATEN TEAM B THIS MAKES US DIV2 SKILL)
it happens all the god damn times to see lower teams sneaking some decent score against supposedly better clans just because of some issues like connection problems, people fighting in vent, bad mood and shit like that

Kryzen

Getting rolled by FB on freight was fun .

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »