Forum

Why not recruit instead of folding?

Created 25th October 2009 @ 22:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Awx

InsertCoin

Koeitje try to make a team first and then talk, its not that easy.

Pretty sure Rejects was down to just him and Loco not too long ago.

so?
gj Loco.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Because your mama

i lol’d so har of this hahahah

so?
gj Loco.

Right, that makes complete sense. I mean Koeitje didn’t help in the process of rebuilding at all…

To be honest though if players aren’t enjoying themselves in a team, why should they go on. Pointing the finger a -HH- was pretty poor since they clearly had good reason to fold (well better than going through a season not winning one map). I don’t have a problem with teams folding. It’s a bit shit if the haven’t had equal results against all the teams they’ve played but that’s life. I don’t really understand the phenomenon of all these mid/mid- teams being created folding and being incarnated with slightly different players every 2 seconds, it doesn’t really make sense to me. I don’t really have a problem with it though because the players involved are really just hurting themselves to an extent. And it doens’t really affect the scene to any great extent.

BvD

flowerpower/

Seriously the Hampshire Heavies are up and running since season2 why the fuck are you making a big deal out of them folding for a good reason?

so?
gj Loco.

Right, that makes complete sense. I mean Koeitje didn’t help in the process of rebuilding at all…

^

Let’s not forget every one of Loco’s recruitment threads I’ve seen has “contact me *link* or Koeitje *link*”. I’d say he’s formed and maintained a team.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Inuy

#sadboys

Seriously the Hampshire Heavies are up and running since season2 why the fuck are you making a big deal out of them folding for a good reason?

+1?

fJack

k^m

Shut it koeitje. Talk to me when rejects finish 4 seasons.

This. Step off of HH’s nuts when you have little idea of what Hito’s put in to make the team work.

Last edited by fJack,

eoN^

so?
gj Loco.

^

Let’s not forget every one of Loco’s recruitment threads I’ve seen has “contact me *link* or Koeitje *link*”. I’d say he’s formed and maintained a team.

Koeitje joined TDR when they had a full lineup i think (dont quote me on that) i dont think they where active at the time though until he joined so yeah im guessing he does his part but taht doesnt give him the right to comment on things he has no clue about without even talking to the people involved, if he had asked GeneSIS^ or Inuy why they would of told him they moved to cod and are just playing a ladder team for the hell of the weekends….

Edit also recruiting, as im guessing Koeitje knows isnt about finding a good or talent player its about finding someone who fits in a team and who can keep a team active and keeps a friendly atmosphere, maybe they didnt find it extremely easy to find that?

Last edited by eoN^,

alfa

TCM was a great team

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

OMG FIRST TCM FOLDS AND THE NUMLOCKED REMAKES WITH NEARLY THE SAME LINE-UP! The nerve!

myNax

TCM was a great team

beta

RaWr ::

It’s all about publicity! Fold = News posts etc… Recruitment nobody cares ;)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

For div1 teams the story is a little bit different, because of the lack of div1 standard players.

Evil

This

eoN^

For div1 teams the story is a little bit different, because of the lack of div1 standard players.

True, but if you want a team to last you need players who get on with each other and who wont get frustrated and just not play because they dont like someone or the atmosphere a player brings.

Do i really have to explain this? Fuckin hell… this is sickening to have to explain… shouldnt even need to be thought about…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »