Forum

Final divisions woot!

Created 21st September 2009 @ 09:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »

Loco

Mayo

The point im trying to make is.
regardless where we play this is done and cant be changed
but i have to say for an Admin to come here and personally attack my team with his comments is unaceptable,
after all there here to set an example not act like children posting personal remarks about other clans, and what he personally feels about them.
i think really if this is the standard of Admin your recruiting no wonder things are in such a mess,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

turally it wouldn’t be fair towards them if they weren’t included in the conversations.
Jimmy Breeze’s suggestion was too short-notice to be applicable to this season, as gryzor has pointed out before.

1 simple adjustment would have fixed it all. 3×8 team div2.

Wlv

RaWr ::

I don’t see why rejects are complaining – they’re too shit for div2 anyway!!! :D

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Div2 FaN’s are OP, that’s why you’re in Div3 Koeitje.

Loco

Mayo

I don’t see why rejects are complaining – they’re too shit for div2 anyway!!! :D

ill remind you of that when we beat you
:D

gryzor

Loco: What mess? Everything is perfectly fine!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Loco: What mess? Everything is perfectly fine!

Stop trolling Gryzor :D

Mads.

And to the people in rejects: You are a bunch of selfish pricks, I think you should strongly consider dropping your div3 spot for some other team who would probably enjoy it a whole lot more than you obviously do. Now, THAT, would be the first useful thing you ever have done around here.

sorry for being a prick not my fault is it… iv never said a bad word about any of you or any tf2 player for that matter but seriously instead of targetting ALL the devils rejects why dont you target the ones that are involved and not me, line and havoK if you dont particularly like the others then say but i do not want to be called a selfish prick when i said id give up a week or 2 before the season to try and help you with the divisions as much as i can :) KTHXBAI

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

want a hug Mads?

.____________.

Question, gryzor. Is this “omg fucking whiners in these two clans” aimed towards my clan? Because if it is, then you’re highly mistaking wishes of balancing the divisions with whine about not getting a div2 spot. The incident with gibbz was to be expected (you didn’t help, brought it on yourself), you both acted out of line, i would slap you both.
Have we since whined about this matter?

Last edited by .____________.,

Mads.

want a hug Mads?

yes please… and some cookies?

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

want a hug Mads?

yes please… and some cookies?

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-kitten-hug.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:qflG4_hqQkNUMM:http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2009/06/chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

gryzor

No, @Illi. It was just a number.

@Mads, Loco is your clan leader, I hope you understand that when he has complains here about his clan, he represent your CLAN. It would be very strange if that didn’t hold true, because whenever I write something, people automatically presume I write for whole ETF2L — even when I’m nothing NEAR a ‘clanleader’-postition in the project.

Now, that’s worth thinking about.

Last edited by gryzor,

FADe

Bitching won’t change anything, and I’m glad season6 is finally under way. However, I do think there are a few discrepancies that need ironing out for season7;

– Don’t ask teams to submit screenshots of results, they clearly count for fuck all
– Actually take into account other league’s official results or at least pay attention to them
– Stop promoting teams who do “OK” in div5 (i.e. still manage to lose 4+ games yet skip division4 the next season and get slotted straight into div3) just makes no fucking sense to me regardless if they’ve shown promise, if they didnt gain promotion by winning every _single_ game then surely division 4 for the following season is logical
– Actually stay consistent and true to methods / reasons you give why you didn’t allocate teams in their ‘rightful’ division. I.e. monster munch and devils rejects the reason given was new members/roster shuffles.. yet sdx98 lose their medic and demoman (correct me if im wrong sdx but i seem to remember this being the case from browsing the recruitment forum awhile back) probably the 2 most important classes overall and yet remain in the same tier level.
– Theres some teams that have 1/2 members on the roster, so maybe actually check if they have at least 6 signed up to their page

Hf in s6!

Last edited by FADe,

gryzor

But, you’re missing the WHOLE POINT again. We can’t go in and micromanage over 2500 people. If SDX loses their medic and replaces him with another player, how are we supposed to act on that? There are 330 teams, we can’t keep track of everyone leaving, joining and quitting. We also can’t make individual assumptions because they replace members of their team.

“Hmm. Team Y replaced two members, they must be weaker this season, even if they qualified to stay in their division last one. Never mind, they are probably weaker — let’s bump them down a notch and insert this new team instead!”

Have you not read a SINGLE WORD in this thread?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »