I think he meant players he would pick

Both demomen, makes no sense.

agron

Relic

I think he meant players he would pick

Both demomen, makes no sense.

byte for medic, sillycakes.

nvc

“yes, because picking nvc into the team would REALLY make england stand a much bigger chance of winning.”

What the fuck are you on about perry you finnish spastic, i do not even play tf2, and when i did i walked all over you, you know this. So how about you do some growing up (in real life, you look no more than 12.. which comes out in your gameplay), then stop bashing your space bar and get some aim, and then find a half decent team where you do not constantly fail (UKESA?)

If i wanted to be in the team i’d still of been playing TF2 and requested to be there, whether i would have been picked or not i don’t really care, and as much as dunc dislikes me – i am sure alot of those players in the team would have given (mostly) nothing but positives about my gameplay, i am ten fold better than you and i proved that when we dominated you as level up. Most negatives come from me being a flaming idiot. Which when i have to deal with clueless dribblers like you is fair enough, i am.

Strangely though, i havn’t flamed or cried about me not being picked either because i’m not actually playing.

cheers

nvc.

byte

say what? lol

o.O i r le sucketh medic sabotage hints from the finns/swede’s!

Cheers

Byte

skinnie

TCM

we will pay byte 5euros to mystically disappear when u play team belgium like last time np

perry

[MIPC]

“yes, because picking nvc into the team would REALLY make england stand a much bigger chance of winning.”

What the fuck are you on about perry you finnish spastic, i do not even play tf2, and when i did i walked all over you, you know this. So how about you do some growing up (in real life, you look no more than 12.. which comes out in your gameplay), then stop bashing your space bar and get some aim, and then find a half decent team where you do not constantly fail (UKESA?)

If i wanted to be in the team i’d still of been playing TF2 and requested to be there, whether i would have been picked or not i don’t really care, and as much as dunc dislikes me – i am sure alot of those players in the team would have given (mostly) nothing but positives about my gameplay, just that i am a flaming idiot.

Which when i have to deal with clueless dribblers like you is fair enough, i am a flaming idiot.

Strangely though, i havn’t flamed or cried about me not being picked either because i’m not actually playing.

cheers

nvc.

appz said he’d pick u!

nvc

appz said he’d pick u!

I don’t really care, you look 12.

agron

Relic

appz said he’d pick u!

I don’t really care, you look 12.

nice ownage m8…

ps. perry would fuck you over.
pss. safety smileys :DDDDD

Team UK has been chosen (well, people trialling for the main lineup have been chosen).
This thread is officially for flame ONLY.

continue

N/A

RaWr ::

do u think evil is gonna join my team over duncs when they play in the same team ?

Just make a good team line up and ask them… If it works it works if it doesnt it doesnt…

Must be bait

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 15 Next »