Forum

Team UK - Nations Cup

Created 25th June 2009 @ 12:04

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 15 Next »

nvc

(:

perry

[MIPC]

What the fuck are you on about perry you finnish spastic, i do not even play tf2, and when i did i walked all over you, you know this.

Yeah i suppose you did m8, you were after all a legendary scout. Unmatched, i reckon you could’ve even joined dignitas if you wanted to. oh wait.

So how about you do some growing up (in real life, you look no more than 12.. which comes out in your gameplay),

On it mate. But i’m curious, exactly how does me needing to grow up come out in my gameplay? You mean if i look more like you, i’ll be pro at this game?

then stop bashing your space bar and get some aim

Why would i stop bashing my space bar since clearly it helps me survive longer since apparently it makes it alot harder for enemies to hit me. Everybody knows my aim is shit so why bother making a point of it :D

and then find a half decent team where you do not constantly fail (UKESA?)

i’d hardly call it fail reaching the finals of the championship and losing against yoyotech, giving them a run for their money (on the other map for the most part), even before the game we knew we’d lose and still managed to get 4 rounds against them. Which one of your teams has had epic success, remind me please mate.

Tlr.. no wait they started falling apart when you joined them..
druidz.. no wait they picked me over you..
nervous.. no.
lvlup must’ve been it, clearly you won alot of trophies.

i am ten fold better than you and i proved that when we dominated you as level up.

who did you dominate with lvlup, delirium? :D I don’t give a shit if you say you’re ten fold better than me, that may even be so since you were a quake 3 legend and all. Instant win guaranteed.

Most negatives come from me being a flaming idiot. Which when i have to deal with clueless dribblers like you is fair enough, i am.

yeah i guess that pretty much sums me up, clueless dribbler. I am sad irl. gg.

xzr

Well clearly better players have been excluded from the team

Better players like you maybe? Fragga still doesn’t get tf2 :(

appz

wMiC?

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/782/1butch_patrick5.jpg

xzr

and also, perry would totally fuck nvc up. PERRY VS NVC TOTAL CARNAGE @TCL YO

xzr

taking nothing away from belgium when I say that – they played great

they also played great when finland totally rolled em in the finals =))

nvc

Tlr.. i was playing tf2 for 2 weeks
druidz.. i never asked or was asked to join, i subbed for skinnie while he studied

and as for teams failing, didnt druidz fail after they recruited you? LOL

No offence but you do look like the tag-a-long kid who sat in the back of the class on his own because he was bullied, the midget/young looking one, every school has them. You also slightly resemble a duck, but that’s probably just me… but even so i have done my best to give you a visual representation of it; http://www.abload.de/img/perryjulj.jpg

The amount of time you put into TF2 i’d of atleast thought you’d be able to do more than bash jump, but now everyone has adjusted to that we find you in below par teams and not doing well atall… hense why you have no real comeback to any of my points, go figure kid.

You’re an absolute embarassment, atleast i’ve got something out of playing TF2, 3 lan events, 2 paid for. What have you got? (:

Go get mummy to put you to bed before you have a paddy.

nvc.

xzr

surely that was just because you and just you was that much superior

nvc

what are you talking about exactly, i don’t think anybody understands who you are, why you’re here or wtf you’re on about mate

Edd

T2P

jesus lads stop giving it, if you guys have a problem talk on steam or irc…

vaxjo

Hey dats!

shh n0va..
Please DO go on with this, right here.

Edd

T2P

shh n0va..
Please DO go on with this, right here.

i lol’d :)

xzr

what are you talking about exactly, i don’t think anybody understands who you are, why you’re here or wtf you’re on about mate

prolly just as known as you are. I just don’t act like I’m the fucking best player in the world. Without proof that is :D

nvc

prolly just as known as you are. I just don’t act like I’m the fucking best player in the world. Without proof that is :D

Yeh, clearly i have acted like that in my posts…

xzr

pretty much. OH SORRY just noticed you were just stating how you were 100x better than perry at every point. Guess we don’t have much proof on that either =]

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 15 Next »