Forum

Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 51 52 53 ... 64 Next »

Tehgnarr

is good!

From my perspective the people against FaN hate it a lot more than the others like it. Taking a simple vote doesn’t really suffice.

The douchebaggery in this sentence just blew my Douchebaggery-O-Meter, so you owe me a new one.

Take a look at a following sentence: “People who hate being killed by surely hate it (it = being killed by ) more, than people who killed them with liked killing those previous people. So should be banned.”

If this sentence makes any sense to you, consider yourself good at understanding english written by a drunk german guy with russian heritage and bad at logic. Also: FaN shouldn’t be banned, it is fun to play against, because it forces you to play differently. If I wanted every round of gameplay to be exactly the same, I would’ve followed my initial plan and become a “PONG”-Pro.

Edit: I LIEK PIE!

David

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t298/Shintaz/limit1k.jpg

+1

Anathema

David since you have no real opinion on this, nor any valid arguments, kindly quit trolling this topic.
Kovacs has summed it up perfectly. His post should be mandatory for everyone to read.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

David since you have no real opinion on this, nor any valid arguments, kindly quit trolling this topic.
Kovacs has summed it up perfectly. His post should be mandatory for everyone to read.

The polls have shown that the majority don’t want it banned completely, quit whining.

David

I have no opinion, so my vote in that poll didnt count then… OK. OH WELL WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT! LIMIT 1 STILL WINS

Anathema

The polls don’t mean anything and an intelligent decision should be made upon this matter.
If you think we’re whining you shouldn’t visit this topic anymore.

David

The polls don’t mean anything and an intelligent decision should be made upon this matter.

Since the standards over the last few pages have heightened and the average post has become alot longer i might take my puny brain somewhere else!

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

lol, I guess if you get everyone that disagrees with you to leave this topic you’ll eventually win this argument, but until then…

The admins let the community decide, and the community decided against outright banning the FaN.

You cried before the polls for a poll, and now the polls have gone against you you are crying that the polls are incorrect. Get over it.

flushy

P.O.P

speak for yourself Anathema

Anathema

Everyone who’s posting stuff that’s not as trolly as yours is very welcome to stay.
I’d love to see some valid points in favor of the FaN which would change my mind.
I never wanted a poll and I don’t think polls are reliable in any situation.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

The polls have shown that the majority don’t want it banned completely, quit whining.

The polls have shown nothing.

http://resupply.eu/index.php?site=polls&pollID=3

And besides: basing decisions on polls, especially with such close results, is not the way to make decisions. So could all the div5 noobs please stop trolling and go play the sims?

:D:D:D (safety smilies).

David

The polls have shown nothing.

http://resupply.eu/index.php?site=polls&pollID=3

And besides: basing decisions on polls, especially with such close results, is not the way to make decisions. So could all the div5 noobs please stop trolling and go play the sims?

:D:D:D (safety smilies).

The evidence you give is a poll on another website, we arent in any Resupply league… were in ETF2L! And with double the votes in etf2l’s poll that would be more accurate.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Everyone who’s posting stuff that’s not as trolly as yours is very welcome to stay.
I’d love to see some valid points in favor of the FaN which would change my mind.

I see what you mean about polls not being reliable, its a good thing this democracy business never took off.

OH WAIT

and koeitje, can you show me where it says someone must be in a certain division or higher to have an opinion?

oh and no safety smilies, because you’re an absolute twat.

David

I see what you mean about polls not being reliable, its a good thing this democracy business never took off.

OH WAIT

and koeitje, can you show me where it says someone must be in a certain division or higher to have an opinion?

oh and no safety smilies, because you’re an absolute twat.

Don troll, BIOTCH

djc

d2f~

Don troll, BIOTCH

somehow you’re more annoying as a poster than you were as a medic who ran into walls

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 51 52 53 ... 64 Next »