Forum

EAC @ ETF2L?

Created 8th January 2012 @ 18:20

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Koeitje

Why does Chris not make big monies by “fixing” wire?!?!

esl would never agree to my terms i guess.

Last edited by octochris,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from octochris

[…]

esl would never agree to my terms i guess.

http://blog.zoolert.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/DrEvil-nowatermark.jpg

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Koeitje

Why does Chris not make big monies by “fixing” wire?!?!

i once asked a ETF2L Admin why Chris is not coding a AC Client for ETF2L after he tells everyone how PERFECT he is in coding but then the admin told me “i think you overestimate his skills a bit :)”

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

i once asked a ETF2L Admin why Chris is not coding a AC Client for ETF2L after he tells everyone how PERFECT he is in coding but then the admin told me “i think you overestimate his skills a bit :)”

I was being sarcastic ;).

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

btw cool story we have again a AC Admin who stops playing TF2….

this AC Team shit is working so good @ ETF2L
NO NEED FOR AC TOOLS!!!

Last edited by Dr-GimpfeN,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

Quoted from Koeitje

I was being sarcastic ;).

I think both of you are about to cross the line, so please refrain from speaking any longer. Gimpfen, get a grip on yourself already and at least start being reasonable.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

sorry? where did i say i was “perfect” in coding? nobody is “perfect” in anything, so i suggest you refrain from putting words in my mouth that i have never said, and would never say.

i bid you good day.

Last edited by Crasp,

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from octochris

[…]

sorry? where did i say i was “perfect” in coding? nobody is “perfect” in anything, so i suggest you refrain from putting words in my mouth that i have never said, and would never say.

i bid you good day.

Crasp clearly washed Chris’s mouth out with soap on that one haha.

Last edited by Si^,

likasan

I reckon every player should use hacks to level the playing field

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Chaplain

I reckon every player should use hacks to level the playing field

It´s called competitive console gaming

vroni

gimpfen, I kindly ask you to not post anymore. I would really appreciate that.

also where would the point be in makeing a free and a premium etf2l? the free one is for people who want to cheat and dont care if they get caught, and the premium one is for ppl using expensive cheats and caring if they get caught.
how many tf2players have been banned from wire except boomeh? there might be a few but i cant name anyone right now. just not worth the problems you get with software such as wire as said before.

Last edited by CanFo,

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Neusbeer: if you have time, can you write some anti-trolling code? Something like: DELETE * FROM ETF2L FORUMS, WHERE POSTER = Dr-Gimpfen

kthnxbye

vroni

i would like to apply at etf2l as anti-gimpfen admin.

Taimou

just give him a permanent forum ban and everyone is happy.
even gimpfen

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »