Forum

[S10] Map Pool Feedback Thread!

Created 28th August 2011 @ 15:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Retire granary alongside well, dustbowl, 2fort or am I the only one who thinks we need to put granary behind us?

Wasn’t it played because there was no other great choices back in 2008 and everyone just gotten so used to it? and that having a season without it would seem like it would lay waste to tactics made so far?

It seems like lots of people despise granary and I have to agree. It slows down the game a lot with its choke-y nature. I also feel like the entire map in general is boring to watch and play.

But we don’t need to play it anymore! We’ve got all these interesting maps to pick from now, why waste a nice slot on granary when we could have snakewater, turbine_pro, freight, standin*,

*Have you seen this map! Plays soo differently! Would be a re-freshing change and would challenge teams to come up with tactics/playstyles (watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3PUempQPEg)

anyhoo

S11:
badlands
snakewater
gravelpit
gullywash
Foundry (or Standin or Croissant or Something.. anything new!!)
turbine_pro

Last edited by TurboTabs,

Tikcus

Quoted from Monkeh

Seaon 11 Map picks from this Simian would be:

badlands
granary
snakewater
gullywash
foundry
freight
coldfront/warmfront

Enjoy.

Fixed that for you, unless gravel pit gets fixed it should not be in a map pool ever
If divisions of 8 remain for next season a 7 map pool = play each map twice, If it is reverted back to divisions of 10, we need a 6 map pool, and all maps played 3 times

Ghostface

spire

Freight sucks.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Tikcus

Fixed that for you, unless gravel pit gets fixed it should not be in a map pool ever

I actually forgot about that, it does make it sorta unplayable atm. Down with G’pit…(until fixed)

Comedian

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

I actually forgot about that, it does make it sorta unplayable atm. Down with G’pit…(until fixed)

there is a fixed version, though indeed, this shit should have been fixed ages ago!

anyway, for me, i concur mostly with TurboTabs

badlands
snakewater
gravelpit
gullywash
Croissant
turbine_pro

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Everyone has a different opinion, there will be a poll.

oxiidee

my dream map pool is

badlands
granary
snakewater
freight
gullywash
croissant

BlinkBoy

GFM

Quoted from Tikcus

badlands
granary
snakewater
gullywash
foundry
freight
coldfront/warmfront

Enjoy.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from TurboTabs

Retire granary alongside well, dustbowl, 2fort or am I the only one who thinks we need to put granary behind us?

Wasn’t it played because there was no other great choices back in 2008 and everyone just gotten so used to it? and that having a season without it would seem like it would lay waste to tactics made so far?

It seems like lots of people despise granary and I have to agree. It slows down the game a lot with its choke-y nature. I also feel like the entire map in general is boring to watch and play.

But we don’t need to play it anymore! We’ve got all these interesting maps to pick from now, why waste a nice slot on granary when we could have snakewater, turbine_pro, freight, standin*,

*Have you seen this map! Plays soo differently! Would be a re-freshing change and would challenge teams to come up with tactics/playstyles (watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3PUempQPEg)

anyhoo

S11:
badlands
snakewater
gravelpit
gullywash
Foundry
turbine_pro

+1. Granary is no fun at all

Stimpy

Prefer old school.

Well (most prob forgot how to play.)
Freight (great map the original one.)
Badlands (been arround and over played forever but still good.)
Granary (great map, prob one of my fav’s. however need to fix red spawn thats all.)
Dustbowl (that right was played here once.) or Dustbowl pro if u dont want 3 stages.
Fastlane (dunno why i just liked it, people cry coz it was bad to push. just adapt.)
Gpit (one of the best maps to test team play.)
Turbine (prob the 2nd best team play map in etf2l)

They would get my vote, altho some of the new maps are cool. but as we did vanilla last season would like a vanilla map pool this season ;)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Croissant should be given a chance, perhaps foundry also.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Freight, oh wow. I guess random events and 30 min defenses on last is what tf2 is all about in 2012.

And Jesus fuck, what is it with foundry as a play-off map? Have the balls and put it in the pool, or leave it out completely.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from Koeitje

Freight, oh wow. I guess random events and 30 min defenses on last is what tf2 is all about in 2012.

And Jesus fuck, what is it with foundry as a play-off map? Have the balls and put it in the pool, or leave it out completely.

http://etf2l.org/forum/feedback/topic-19968In here, please.[/url]

Last edited by Crasp,

Rdios

REVERTO

1. Complain about that turbine/viaduct arent in the map pool.
2.Don´t vote for those 2 maps.
3. ???
4. Profit

Rdios

REVERTO

Quoted from Rdios

1. Complain about that turbine/viaduct arent in the map poll.
2. Get a new map poll with those 2 maps.
3.Don´t vote for those 2 maps.
4. ???
5. Profit

FUUUU didnt hit the edit button instead of the quote button…

Last edited by Rdios,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8