Forum

Lawl...

Created 16th January 2009 @ 20:20

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

g0d

First of I’m not saying this caused out of own interrest far from it. I like where we are as a new team who just arrived back from being away.

PS: CANT BE ARSED TO READ IT THROUGH JUST SCROLL DOWN

As I said that I just wanted to say 1 more thing bout this whole admin decides who gets the cookies system… It’s bull…

Let’s just go back in time for 2 weeks or a bit more. Delirium was put in div 3 HANDPICKED… 1 week after some1 folded in div2 they say oh well why not some1 has to take there place so I’d be like sure they did a good job by moving them up.
Cause there are just to few teams in div2 actually worth looking at.

not a week later some1 folds in div1 and there thinking of moving delirium up again? or nervous wich is just the same bullshit. Who cares if some1 drew vs TCM in some dumb pcw.

I’d bet on a sunny day any given team div2 or same skill level can draw or win vs TCM when bytes not around. And YES TCM ARE BEING CARRYD BY BYTE END OF STORY.

so whats all this fuss about… learn from it. and have a system in place that promotes the next best team that played in season 3. No friends talking to friends giving them heads up… No bullshit story’s bout hey omg man we beat them in a pcw to prove your manhood… just plain and simple RULES about new teams being stuck in 1 division and let them PROVE they are worth it. so the sponsors that are involved will most likely agree to the fact that this league , this competition has to be kept fair for everybody and everybody will have there opportunity to prove him herself…

—————————————–

So what this text wich is btw way to long is all about is

1. Make up a system that allows last season winners to IMEDIATLY promote themselves to a higher division when they where third and didnt get a spot or something simular.

2. NEVER EVER just keep moving random teams up in divisions… I think it’s the most unfair friends politics you could have on this community wich is allready of the flying by nature. (we dont want any1 to get pissed of that should of been in somebody elses place)

3. Stop taking mushrooms and start thinking clear. I know some teams have some good players on there hands… but really every1’s ego is getting to big to fit in the same forum. ( I’ve been guilty of some in the past but I left that behind and realised it just looks like shit when people do that… EVEN IF YOU ARE GOOD)

4. stop reading thats all there is to it…

Norrland3000

+1

dunc

infs
dp.

Ever played against delirium g0d? :) They’re a very capable team.

IMO the best team should be in D1. That’s either d or nVs. Give them a playoff to decide :)

shifty

Sir

Listen to yourself g0d.

perry

[MIPC]

but it isn’t admin decided REALLY. The only thing the admins decided is that the 4 teams that get to play for the spot in div 1 are teams that got most votes in the polls, the community voted for us and nervous so why should we not be playing for it?

dunc

infs
dp.

Oh and P.S. as Tumpel just pointed out to me on Steam.. lol at #2 :D

SEPPO is ETF2L admins MOST WANTED NUMBER ONE after he endlessly slated them in a number of threads.

Your logic is a bit flawed mate, and either way, you need to chill. It doesn’t affect you in any way? :)

g0d

to be real fair dunc I haven’t. I would if I have the chance.

Then again … I don’t have to play against any1 to know if they even are good or not.

It’s like some1 stated before…. Why on earth should another team that played and fought for there spot in season 3 NOT get promoted.???? that seems fair to you????

Does it seem fair to any1????? to fight for some spot and then some new random team of the so called experienced players with no history just take it from you because people say they are better???

Well then… You of all people dunc should know the meaning of having to fight for a better spot… Or am I mistaken that you didnt train your team before and moved up cause you diserved it? the reason you changed players and teamname cause you knew you had it to make it to the next level… so let me ask you this

If you would of been 2 in position last season to get div 1…. and you would still be in div2 .. would you agree that some DIV3 TEAM took your place. without you even have to play them in a season.?

Waebi

‹Con›

d’ is own. Also, fancy to start in div6, mate? We both came in as new teams, right into div3, cause we play the game at that level. If d’ is capable of not folding (friggin finns, goes hand in hand there :D :D :D) and playing at that level, why not let them do it? Is it only the envy? :) nvm.

TL;DR: If a team is able to compete there, let them do it. And let the “worthy” teams play against each other on at least 4 maps.

“and then some new random team of the so called experienced players with no history just take it from you because people say they are better???”

hard no there. If there’s no match, the whole system indeed IS unfair.

dunc

infs
dp.

It isn’t to do with earning it. It’s to do with fairness in the divisions.

In D3, I promise you, Delirium would’ve annihilated every team in there – and I mean yours too g0d. They’re at the same level of play as Druidz and Imperial and needed to be moved to D2 at the very least.

Now the best way to make D2 fair is to move the best team out of it, no? If Delirium or Nervous can prove that they’re capable of beating the other 3 top teams in D2, why shouldn’t they be moved up?

vallone

KURWAAAAAA

g0d

lol I’m always chilled and you are right it doesn’t affect me at all.
I just want to make the system better and make sure nobody get’s some treatment they shouldnt deserve cause they didnt prove themselves yet.

btw my hands are tired so I just wanted to open discussion for other people ;)

dunc

infs
dp.

If you would of been 2 in position last season to get div 1…. and you would still be in div2 .. would you agree that some DIV3 TEAM took your place. without you even have to play them in a season.?

Can you rephrase that? I don’t understand what you’re trying to say.

g0d

lollllzzzz I knew i was gonna get some major shit on my head. but every1 isnt listning.

I just wanted to point out
who played to win last season and almost where promoted
aint to keen with this…

snap

wall of text, didnt read :(

Loco

Mayo

So why has Dmg not been added to this so called sunday play off?
where they not high in div2 last season,
and i dont see that they have been asked to play in this playoff#?

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »