Forum

Lawl...

Created 16th January 2009 @ 20:20

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

nvc

what the f* are you fools whining about seriously, i havnt bothered to read further than the first page but noone has earnt a place in any division, if you hadnt already noticed all the teams that were supposed to be promoted/demoted from last season, have been. Its between seasons and these are extra slots completely unrelated to your ladder histories, these should be replaced by teams, new or old, that are actually going to win maps, and not by teams that will fold because they are guaranteed a definite relegation end of season, if you think you should be in it, just get an admin to run bigger playoffs.

go play wii sport boxing and let your rage out

nvc rules, you all drool

JimmyBreeze

k^m

This thread is amazing. Why does this bother you so much? Some of you are posting total nonsense.

The admins are being as common sense about this as is basically possible. Div 1 needs a spot filled, so they have quickly put a tournament together between some of the best candidates in Div 2.

What’s the problem? How is this a worse solution than forcing a clan who finished 3rd in Div 2B two and a half months ago, who don’t even want the spot, into Div 1? If stability is the main prerequisite to Div 1 eligibility then why weren’t we invited to the tournament? Because that would be stupid.

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

I only read the first post. But don’t you understand the reasoning for this?
If every single time a team died, you moved a team up, and if every single time a new team formed, you stuck them in division 6, you might as well not have divisions and you would get division 1 reform teams playing in division 6, and you would probably have MTF.Gaming playing in division 1 right now. (Nothing against MTF, I have full respect for you guys as i’ve seen you in the leagues for a long time, that’s why i mentioned you in this example).

Putting a new team in division 3 by your logic would be unfair on the division 4 teams. Surely one of them should get the spot before a brand new team right?? So if 4kings folded, 2 of their players quit TF2 and 4 of them went on to create a new team with 2 other high skilled clanless members, they should play in division 6? er.. no.

It’s a simple matter of fact that division 1 needs to be as active and full as possible. This is because this division is sponsored and if the sponsors see 5 dropped teams at the end of the season, they probably won’t sponsor the league again. If they don’t sponsor the league again, the chance of getting other potential sponsors for the other divisions will drop dramatically.

Maybe in later seasons division 1 might get some money, division 2 get some hardware, 3, 4, 5 get servers for x months etc… There is a lot of potential in the future, and even if you play for fun, it isn’t going to damage you fun by having prizes in a free to join league.

Admins have to make a decision as to which team would provide the best level of competition in division 1 as well as predicting which team would be most stable and least likely to fold.

Lastly, if you try to implement a system where you always move a team up if a team is dropped, new teams automatically will be forced to either enter in division 6, or oust a deserving team out of a division. Basically what i’m trying to say is dropped teams in the previous season allow new teams to enter a division where their skill level would fit in.

g0d

BY WLV to GameFreak – You have 2 choices, Stop Spamming or Get Fucked.

Nice language for a league admin =P.

thats the kind of abuse I’m talking bout keep it comming ;). and show to all the people what kind of person you are m8. you could easy refrase it to something like.

If you don’t have anything usefull to contribute stop posting. just giving you some tips. nothing more.

perry

[MIPC]

oh boohoo an admin used a swear word cuz a retard was spamming useless comments, what’s the big deal?

shifty

Sir

Locked this ridiculous topic.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5