done as well.

ouch

done

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Koeitje

Good to see that prem/div1 cares about maps, and the divs below don’t:
http://tweakers.net/ext/f/VDRG4gpzHyP9NrURq9ZKi9tq/full.png

Or maybe they just don’t care about your survey. Or visit ETF2L often.

fisheye

done

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]
Or visit ETF2L often.

Good, then etf2l doesn’t have to cater the mappool to them :)

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Thats not how it works…

There will be teams that only visit site for official stuff or perhaps just the team leader. Also those who are not confident in their English may never touch the forums. Also just because people don’t use the site as much as others doesn’t mean that they don’t have a say. This is not like voting in a general election, it is advertised everywhere nor does it demand a high turnout.

As for the skill fakers: no shit sherlock. You made it quite obvious that you don’t hold the opinion of those of lower divs in as high as esteem as those in higher Divs. It makes people see it as the masses have less of a vote than the aristocracy, which although I have already pointed out it is not the same as an election, it does seem wrong non-the-less.

Although people should realise that your opinion matters jack shit, it is the admins that will deiced and they may take either view, that the premier players have a larger say, or that the masses should be happy.

ih

I hope they put yukon, fastlane and gravelpit in s9.

DRookie

guru-JB
,(s),

I hope they don’t.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

How long will this survey be online/ When will you publish the results?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from CanFo

How long will this survey be online/ When will you publish the results?

As soon as I see that the amount of responses a day is going down to near zero. Had 240 from 19cet till about 3am and 140 from there on. So possibly tomorrow night.

Rinta

I never played yukon or viaduct 6v6 because it wasn’t needed for the leagues, but I’ve watched some demos of 6v6 on them and I think I’d like to play them in s9.
Do you count at all votes for maps that people didn’t play?

Also e.g. someone might think a map is good for 6v6 based on the information he has by playing it on pubs. If there’s no other base to rate the map – this kind of rating also should be counted. That’s for all these gorges and mountainlabs…

lolage

TSPAG

Will ETF2L admins trust/take this seriously? I remember something similar happening with unlocks and admins said that results could be tampered with etc.

ih

there is nothing wrong with granlands but some variety would be fine. and gravelpit is the best map EVA!

Dillu

dyn.
VGN

CP_Follower!
want my weed back :3

Also:
Done

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from lolage

Will ETF2L admins trust/take this seriously? I remember something similar happening with unlocks and admins said that results could be tampered with etc.

I’ll give them the raw spss file if they want to. My analysis will be a bit more useful than your average poll.

With regards to the survey itself: no weird data has showed up yet. Sure, people can probably create some bot to mess things up, but there are no signs such a thing has happened.

I will close the survey tonight at around 22cet.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »