Forum

i40 seating area

Created 9th April 2010 @ 16:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

A reservation until a date would be excellent if you can pull that off :D

The free space is the key though by the looks (ie. G1 had the doors which I assume were left clear as emergency exit style things, that’s the space we were utilising regularly)

If there’s a similar sort of thing on that floor, I think we’re sold.

Rob-

Yeah I can appreciate that, finding a photo of berkshire to see what you guys think. G1 isn’t a problem btw, just figured that the rows of 10 as opposed to 12 are awkward.

Qun

GoT<3

If I order my ticket today, till when can I cancel it? I might emigrate this Summer, so that would get in the way then.

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Qun

If I order my ticket today, till when can I cancel it? I might emigrate this Summer, so that would get in the way then.

1 month before LAN starts minus £10 admin fee

Rob-

You have until 30 days before the event to cancel. Otherwise your seat will need to be resold.

Edit: Anderson @ ninja response!

Qun

GoT<3

Cool, gonna book now then.

Dny

T2P

G1 was sick imo, G2 was weird and horrible and sweaty and have no idea about berkshire , G1 or berkshire, G2 is nononono ;]

XO -

Berksire dont like heat that much :)

Inuy

#sadboys

hmmz seems like g1 or berkshire , would like some photos of the last as all said.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Inuy

hmmz seems like g1 or berkshire , would like some photos of the last as all said.

Most of the photos of people at PC’s you’ll find are from G1 if that gives you an idea.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

G1
G1
G1
G1
G1
etc
G2 was too hot at the winter lan, it was horrible they had the windows open and fans and it was still too warm, clan members graphics card died from the heat :p
Berkshire stand is out of the way :/ don’t really wanna have to go to another building to see the expo etc, also the MMO fags won’t like FPS players shouting :D

kaidus

WiK?

Mmm I really don’t think the supposed heat difference is enough to justify being that detatched from the rest of the event. Whenever I went to bs it seemed almost if not as hot as GS anyway.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

If only there was a way for GSF1 to have row of 6/12 :((.

Berkshire would be good! But when i went in there the dungeon of the WoW nerds it always seemed gloomy and boring :(.

I think i’d pick the open space of gs1 over the compactness of berkshire/gs2 purely for the community factor, it makes lan 10x better!

DoomsDay

This last team that me and 5 more represented on i39 was supported by fragmasters. I went to see the CSS Fragmasters pro team TOXIC, and they were on the Berksire stand,this was an amazing place and far more confortable than any other stand i visited,and i mean i saw them all. But i guess the most important thing is for all the teams to be together the late night games and all the Banter would be much much better. My 2 cents

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

I have no idea how the Berkshire stand is goin to be during the summer, but during i39 it was definately cooler there, then again it wasnt hot at all outside so dont rlly know how its goin to work out.
I will however not split up my team coz it rows of 10 tbfh.
FB is likely coming with 2 teams and it would be fucked if a couple of us have to sit somwhere else.
The box of 6 seats we had on i39 however were great. 3 seats opposite to eachother, that would be sick!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »