Forum

The Official I39 Mix/Merc Thread

Created 28th November 2009 @ 00:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Firestorm and Nym are like veterans at i-series no worries. Just be careful of when they wake u up for a “team photo” at ungodly hours in the morning.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

the poor thing about that GibbZ is it was actually afternoon :p

Me/Fire have been to i36/i37, though both at Stoneleigh, so Newbury will be a little different…it’s generally all very straight forward though, where to go etc. and plenty of people in coloured shirts to nag if you can’t find/do something :D

bertoman

BLLB

Sounds great! Up for some late night gaming + team shots so count me in!!!

btw, any info in regard to tents or red rooms?

Wlkr

?
¤_¤

Player: Mid+ soldier, mid Demo, mid scout :) Don’t really mind what i play

blorg

Quoted from Wlkr

Player: Mid+ soldier, mid Demo, mid scout :) Don’t really mind what i play

TAKE HIM OMG

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from Nymthae

the poor thing about that GibbZ is it was actually afternoon :p

Me/Fire have been to i36/i37, though both at Stoneleigh, so Newbury will be a little different…it’s generally all very straight forward though, where to go etc. and plenty of people in coloured shirts to nag if you can’t find/do something :D

When you arrive you will come in through the camping area, so anywhere you see a big field with grass you can go ahead and pitch your tent!

Squeak

Akill should go lan! :D

kaidus

WiK?

eMpathy still need medic. Skill level isn’t that important, as long as you can listen to a bunch of screaming morons you’ll do the job.

Skyride

DUCS

I’m still on the hunt for a team. Willing to play any class except scout, although don’t bother asking me to play anything other than medic if you have any designs on actually winning. :P

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from kaidus

eMpathy still need medic. Skill level isn’t that important, as long as you can listen to a bunch of screaming morons you’ll do the job.

+

Quoted from Skyride

I’m still on the hunt for a team. Willing to play any class except scout, although don’t both bother asking me to play anything other than medic if you have any designs on actually winning. :P

= win!

LUPUS

LF team for i39, also would be interested in renting a machine if anyone wishes to loan me one.

Wdlwn

Quoted from Skyride

don’t bother asking me to play [sgsfsfdsf] if you have any designs on actually winning. :P

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Wdlwn

**snarky comment**

cu@LAN

;)

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

cu@LAN

;)

ziggy’s team is in need of such services!

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

cu@LAN

;)

Be scared Woody. Be scared.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »