Forum

The Official I39 Mix/Merc Thread

Created 28th November 2009 @ 00:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Quoted from byte

I’ll post on here and let you know where i’m sitting!

Stay away from our positions please, dont wanna have a prayin mong next to me tbfh!!!
Hugs ‘n kisses byte, just go sit your ass on the grandfloor where everybody is sitting.

Greg

Still in need of a Medic and Demo D: No one want to play with Team Dakka? This makes me cry :'(

Black_Bob

[DA]

pwr and digi are singed up :D this is going to be an epic event!

eoN^

Quoted from Greg

Still in need of a Medic and Demo D: No one want to play with Team Dakka? This makes me cry :'(

Pay for my ticket and ill play either :D

Travel alone is 113£ for me so cba payin 90 more :D

Manco

[SAS]
[SAS]

It looks like it’ll be the first time in years that SAS wont have at least one full team there, so if anyone’s still looking I don’t have a team. Hopefully a team that’ll be competitive

Old / Medic / You decide :)

nvc

22:45 – sadVc: http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/i39/73846-i39-lift
22:45 – sadVc: guys coming from leicester
22:45 – sadVc: should be able to pick u up
22:47 – JOSKE (1): You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
22:47 – JOSKE (1): Parva banned me from the forums
22:47 – sadVc: lol..

TAPLEY HELP

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Greg

If I had the money I would, hopefully the next time I will attending :D

Lewbio

Quoted from Manco

It looks like it’ll be the first time in years that SAS wont have at least one full team there, so if anyone’s still looking I don’t have a team. Hopefully a team that’ll be competitive

You had 2 teams last time! and I stumbled in on your box saturday night and spent about 20 mins rambling on!

Squeak

Quoted from Manco

I can vouch for Manco being completely awesome!

Gino

Yo peeps, basically me and my friends are long time players in an American clan. And we’ve got:

Ninjah – Pocket/Roaming Solly / Heavy
Funk – Pocket/Roaming Heavy / Scout / Spy
Ashigak – Roaming/Defensive Scout

And a Medic possibly methinks, plus 2 more subs. But we’d like some Mid-/+ level additions who can confirm themselves.

We’re a friendly bunch of peeps who just wanna play some TF2 and do semi-well.

Edit: my Steam is GamingNinja2 so hit me up anytime.

My half-team are being lame and not being a team, so I’m looking for one I guess.

20/I haven’t played tf2 properly in quite a while so I’m pretty rusty. I’ll play any class to a reasonably low skill level (specifically scout), and medic to a slightly higher skill level probably.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7