Forum

i43 Venue Change?

Created 9th May 2011 @ 18:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

People from Scotland drive/train/coach it all the way down.

Stop being a pansy, you pansy.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from dougiie

…London…
6h 55m bus noooo

London to Telford is 150 miles! http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp#fromNode=308260060632301

How on earth can that take 7 hours?!?!? Maybe try a coach company that uses internal combustion engines?

Last edited by Monkeh,

Ramown

TIDS

Telford is the 2nd best city after Birmingham, It is like Birmingham but not as good as Birmingham, It’s also right next to Birmingham which would make it more convenient for people from Birmingham.

I vote Telford

PS. Telford is full of potential on a weekend ;)

Dr Icecream

Douchebag move tbh, I mean, they could have announed the change of venue before booking was open. People have actually already booked their ticket (which can still be refunded) and possible transportation (which can’t alway be refunded).

I’m fine with the venue change, but do it before the booking of the damn event opens.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Ramown

Telford is the 2nd best city after Birmingham

Telford isn’t a city.

Also Dougie – if it does move and you can get to Uxbridge/nearer the M25, I could probably get you on the way.

konr

Quoted from saartje

[…]

INDEED!! Waaaaay too far away from London -.-*

…. not 2:15hrs…more like 3:15hrs!!!!

VOTE NEWBURY NAO!!!

The English.. it burns.
Anyway stop whining us northerners had to get 3 fucking coaches with 1 hour intervals when they ended which took much longer than that.

kuma

northeners are gay though so who cares?

Monkeh

Quoted from kuma

northeners are gay though so who cares?

Racist!

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Racist!

More like area-ist or something…

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from d2m

[…]

Also Dougie – if it does move and you can get to Uxbridge/nearer the M25, I could probably get you on the way.

nice one. I’ll be in High Wycombe working in the Hospital I reckon, so getting to Uxbridge shouldnt be too bad! cheers for the offer :)

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Dr Icecream

Douchebag move tbh, I mean, they could have announed the change of venue before booking was open. People have actually already booked their ticket (which can still be refunded) and possible transportation (which can’t alway be refunded).

I’m fine with the venue change, but do it before the booking of the damn event opens.

That’s exactly what the poll is about; if too many people vote against, it won’t happen.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

nice one. I’ll be in High Wycombe working in the Hospital I reckon, so getting to Uxbridge shouldnt be too bad! cheers for the offer :)

That might work out even better actually – I fucking hate driving inside the M25.

Anyway, if things point to Telford, hit me up on Steam!

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

That’s exactly what the poll is about; if too many people vote against, it won’t happen.

Still, they decide where the upcoming event is based on a poll, rather than having a poll for an event that’s not open for booking yet. There’s no logic in it, seeing as they attract plenty of foreign gamers.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Put it this way, if it stays at Newbury numbers will be limited and by what Mole said a TF2 Tent will seem very slim.

This way we can have more people, there’s loads of things just a walk away like a supermarket etc. On site hotels that could offer cheaper rates and the like.

I think this would be better from a business end, the only issue I have is that I don’t want to mingle with CSS kiddies or be forced to.

If the respective games were separated a bit then it would be a lot better.

Dr Icecream

My point remains unchanged. I’m not disagreeing with a different venue being potentially better, but the timing is poor.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »