Epic Lan - 24th – 27th February 2011 - Teams List

Created 10th September 2010 @ 09:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

ok so:
TP are 100% going
Gibbz mix say they are 100% but i think only adz has bought a ticket, slap them up James!
Tp2 are 90% just awaiting confirmation from Menace
Monster munch are still discussing things so not sure on them
Chris’ mix team seem only to have chris in currently, so if anyones looking to play add our favorite aspergic tf2 player to steam and get talking!

If we can fill chris` mix team we should have enough for the minimum so anyone whos interested gogogo! Please ask if you have any questions.

Edd

T2P

i might be able to go.

can medic mid+
can soldier mid
can scout mid-
can demoman low+

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

speak to chris!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Unless we can fill chris’s or another mix team it looks like we’ll have to regretably cancel this event it seems :[. The Epic guys have been great trying to support us and give us a decent prize pot its a shame only twisted play out of all the teams could step up!

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Plumb3d

Tplay

BOOURNS :(

Swarlz

I might be able to make it to fill some numbers – where’s the venue?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

http://etf2l.org/forum/lan/topic-12618/?recent=260764

Swarlz

Yeah – I’m trying to pull a team together already got a few maybe’s.

octochris

(0v0)

Will GRU be allowed? If so, I can play heavy, and Swarlz can go med.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

no gru, u bad.

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Gibbz mix say they are 100% but i think only adz has bought a ticket, slap them up James!

Buying my ticket when loan arrives on 17th.

winbar

We’re going to make the decision on 21st January. We need 4 confirmed (booked) teams by that point to ensure that it runs. At the point of 4 teams will will retain the 1st place prize, but drop 2nd place (as it would be silly to have 2nd place with just 4 teams), anything less than 4 we just can’t run, sorry.

Edit – I’ll count a team as confirmed if over half over the players are booked in order to inform the decision.

Last edited by winbar,

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Out of interest, at what point would the 2nd place prize be brought back?

winbar

Around 6 probably, it’s not something we want to do, but trying to do anything we can at the moment to protect some sort of tournament and make it happen.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

yeah >nvc should be attending with our six. Still just working out our last player, and waiting for loans to get in so we can book the tickets.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »