Forum

Epic Lan - 24th – 27th February 2011 - Teams List

Created 10th September 2010 @ 09:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6

Edd

T2P

ive got the money literally in my hand, going to the bank to cash it in tomorow and should hopefully have booked by tomorow night.

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Edd

ive got the money literally in my hand, going to the bank to cash it in tomorow and should hopefully have booked by tomorow night.

winbar

Quoted from N/A

[…]

Fatal Error
Unable to save user

That issue has now been resolved. Apologies for any inconvenience.

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Aaaaaaaand booked

Lady_KamiKaze

epic.

yay nice one =D

kaidus

WiK?

Winbar can correct me here if I’m wrong, but I’m fairly sure he’s judging based on TEAMS that are added to the tf2 tournament section.

IE. MAKE YOUR TEAMS IDIOTS

winbar

Quoted from kaidus

Winbar can correct me here if I’m wrong, but I’m fairly sure he’s judging based on TEAMS that are added to the tf2 tournament section.

IE. MAKE YOUR TEAMS IDIOTS

That certainly helps to make it easier for us to see the teams participating, but it will be a combination of the Tournament signups, the event attendance list and reading here. Things like having the same clan tag on your booking make it easier for us, even if it’s a mix tag.

We’re getting there slowly, but there are still lots of people who’ve said they’re booking in the last couple of weeks that still need to get their names down. I know it’s payday soon and I expect to see a big rush then, but I just need the assurance that we’ll have enough on the day.

There’s a potential 6-8 teams from what I can see, if you include a couple of epic community mixes. But just ‘potential’ doesn’t pay for a venue and prize pot!

Qun

GoT<3

“You have chosen seat BB2”

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6